17. A Few Good Men

It had been two days since the tomb incident and in those two days Sheila's funeral happened. Bonnie was so heartbroken and Allison felt awful that she wasn't there for her when her Grams died, but she didn't find out about it until the next day and she had spent the entire night at the Salvatore's. Bonnie had decided to leave town for a while to clear her head and spend time with her family, so, Allison waved her off and called her the next day wishing her and her family the best.

Allison had been asked by Elena earlier over the phone to go down to her house as she wanted to talk to her about something. Allison opened the door to leave when standing there was her Aunt Lauren, Uncle Henry and her cousin Jacob from her mother's side of the family. A huge smile spread across her face as she started to laugh, "oh, my gosh. No way. What are you guys doing here?" 

Lauren grinned happily back at her as she spoke, "well, hello to you too. I take it you're glad to see us?" "Duh! Of course I am." She said as she wrapped her arms around them all. "We have some good news for you." Henry said smiling down at her as she shut and locked her door. Allison looked at them all waiting for one of them to tell her the news. Jacob was the one to give her what she wanted, "we're no longer living in Florida."

Allison's eyes widened and if it were possible her smile got even larger. "You moved here?!" "Yes, we have." Lauren laughed. "Yeah, just down the road too." Henry explained. Allison squealed in delight and flung her arms around Jacob's neck as he swung her around. She couldn't be happier right now. She had missed them so much it was unbelievable. 

Allison pulled back from him, still beaming at them all, "so, why did you move?" Henry shifted on his feet uncomfortably at the question, but Lauren answered immediately, "because we missed you." Allison smiled and rested her head on Jacob's shoulder. Lauren clapped her hands together. "Okay, well, we should go back to the house and finish unpacking." Allison nodded, but remembered about the event tonight. "Hey, why don't you come to this fundraiser thing tonight? It's basically auctioning 'bachelors' to desperate women." She concluded to them.

Lauren and Jacob nodded eagerly, "sure, sounds like fun." Jacob smirked. Lauren and Jacob left, but Henry stayed behind and hugged her and she returned it. "It's good to see you kid." "You too." She breathed. He left then and they waved as they drove off to their new house. Allison laughed to herself as she skipped down to Elena's. She knocked on the door and smiled when Jeremy opened it. "Oh, hey Allison. Hows it going?" "It's going great actually." Allison smiled.

Jeremy chuckled, "well, that's a good sign. Elena's upstairs with Stefan." Allison nodded and patted him on the shoulder as she ascended the stairs to Elena's room. Allison opened the door and announced, "hey guys, I've arrived." Elena and Stefan turned to look at her and Stefan was the first to chuckle. Elena rolled her eyes and turned back to what she was doing, "whoa, what's gotten your panties in a twist?"

Elena sighed and told her simply, "my birth mother." Allison's happy mood disappeared slightly and she walked forward, "oh, what about her?" "Her name was Isobel Flemming and she use to be friends with this Trudie Peterson women." She handed a piece of paper to Allison that had Trudie's address on it. "Wait, was?" Elena looked away and tried to make it look like she was doing something so Stefan explained. "She died." 

Allison frowned and walked over to Elena. She knew that asking her if she was okay was a stupid question and just said, "are you gonna go and see this Trudie person? Because Stefan or I could always go with you." Stefan nodded in agreement and walked next to Allison, "if you wanna talk to her." Elena shrugged and walked passed them, "I don't know, I... I don't know. If it's true and they are the same person then that means that my birth mother is dead, and, I don't know if I can handle that." Allison rubbed her shoulder gently.