shot-17

Hey guys... Before we start please read it,.
Guys,u all want different stories updates but it's not possible to me write all the time, it's always feels like under pressure.  secondly I can't just write anything, so it takes time,.I m not professional,. Pls try to understand.
I had decided that I will shuffle between  this story and " tum ho nahi" nd by  August starting both will be completed,. As " I was made to hate" have only 4-5 parts remaining,. Nd tum jo nahi will finish after 8-10 chap.. in between I will post os.

But now I have second option to wrap up both books by giving short summary of the end in one update.. if u can't wait for updates then I have to do it only,. I never wanted to finish my stories in rush but now it's going to happen. Nd after that I m not going to write anymore stories,  It's really hurting.. sometime comments hurts, I m not saying what but I m hurt,because it's not only about updates but also feels like I m not good enough to do it. So fine,. I will leave writing.
I m sorry if I said anything wrong nd hurt anyone but I m not pointing who ask for updates soon,or please post soon, but its some who hurt with comments saying very unusual things

What do u want me to do.?

To be continued;

If u have read above then it's good,..if not then also it's fine,. Let's continue..

Next morning;
Swara was sleeping in room, nd then sun rays fall on her face, her sleep get disturb, nd she open her eyes little nd look around.. she found herself in another room, suddenly realization hits her. She get up with jerk.. she remembers everything what happened last night, how she blurt out everything in front of him,. She palmed her face in frustration, every time she hide her emotions then how couldn't she was successful Last night,why he broke the wall around her shell, that she hided deep inside her heart,.
But she also knows how soothing it was,how peaceful she felt after crying in his embrace, after her mother's death ,she cried but no one was there to embrace her ... It was only her ND her mother's photo.. but last night when he hug her tightly, letting out herself.. it feels so relaxed after crying, she trusted him ND said everything what she felt. She always behaved rude with him, actually showed herself but still he was there for her when she needed someone.. even after her denial ND saying to leave her alone,he was there.. as a support to hold her. She always knew that he is gem, no one can be like him ,he is caring... may be that's also one of the reason ..why she was fallen for him. But now she was afraid cause he knows everything about her, will he feel pity on her? That is the last thing she want from anyone, she don't want anyone sympathy,. At least not from the person whom she love... She knows he won't love her back but if not love, he should also not feel pity on her..
Her eye filled,but she shut her eyes,not letting tear to fall..

A knock on the door bring her back to sense,. She composed herself to stern mode again..

Swara;come in..
Maria came with a cup...
Swara extend her hand to take it. She take it nd sees it...

Swara; what the hell!!!! What is this? Where is my coffee?

Maria; woh.. I was bringing coffee only but Sanskar sir took it saying he want it..

Swara; if he took that, couldn't u get another one,.

Maria; Sir stopped me ND told to give u green tea..
Swara; why? nd who is he to do that?
Maria; he said,..( don't know how to say )
Swara; what?
Maria; but ma'am..
Swara; speak up...
Maria; he said,.that generally coffee make people feel refresh but in ur case,it directly affect your brain  nd you loose your thinking ability of what to do or not.. so u should take green tea to remain calmed..  sorry ma'am,.

Swara get angry listening it.
Swara; how dare he to say that,? M I mad?
Maria; sorry ma'am,.
Saying this she escaped before a bomb blast on her,.