Chapter 14

You all arrived at Eden Club soon enough. You really hated this place. Your brothers had a case here years ago and the entire time they all felt uncomfortable. It wasn't right. Ash had commented it was like, "Presenting androids as sex on a stick!". You didn't blame him for saying that. The entire club was just...wrong. You wouldn't judge anybody for going there, but it would certainly taint their impression on you.

"Ugh...feels like somebody is messing with a drill inside my skull." Hank groaned. You rolled your eyes. "You sure this is the place?" 

"It's the address on the report." Connor replied.

"Right." Hank said. "Okay. Let's get going." You opened your door and waited for Nova to hop out before shutting it. You all walked in together.

"Huh, 'Sexiest androids in town'." Hank quoted. "Now I know why you insisted on coming here." He said to Connor. "But then again, you have (Y/n), so I dunno." You blushed insanely.

"Hank!" You yelled. He laughed. Connor looked confused and Nova's ears flattened as if she wished she hadn't just heard that.

"I do not understand. (Y/n) is not an android." Connor said. Hank sighed.

"Jesus. You are too pure to be here." Hank muttered.

"Unlike you old man." You said.

"I was joking!" He said. Nova barked at him.

"Fucks sake, even the mutt is mad at me." Hank grumbled.

"Well, it's your own fault." You said. You all walked over to Ben.

"Hey Hank. Hey (Y/n)." He greeted.

"Hey, Ben. How's it goin'?" Hank greeted.

"That room there. Oh, uh, by the way Gavin's in there too." Ben said. You groaned. Hank sighed along with you.

"Oh great. A dead body and an asshole, just what I needed." Hank said. You all walked in together and Gavin turned.

"Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pet along with Lieutenant (L/n) and her own plastic pet. The fuck are you all doing here?" Gavin asked rather rudely.

"We've been assigned to all cases involving androids." Connor replied.

"Yeah, so what the hell are you doing here Gavin?" You said, glaring at him. He glared back, but ignored you.

"Oh yeah? Well you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action then he could handle!" Gavin said with a laugh. You were kind of grossed out now.

"We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind." Hank said. Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's go." He said to the other cop. "It's, uh, starting to stink of booze in here. Oh, and of course we wouldn't want to get any flees." Nova growled at him and snapped at his ankle. She missed on purpose, but it was enough to make Gavin jump. You grinned.

"I'm sorry, what was that Gavin? I think Nova would like an apology." You said. He glared at you.

"Whatever. Stupid mutt." He said, earning another growl before he walked out, shouldering past Connor along the way. 

"Night you two." The other officer said as he followed Gavin out. Connor knelt down by the android. His hand went white and he touched her head.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"I am diagnosing what parts were damaged to make it shut down." Connor explained. You nodded. He then swiped a bit of the blue blood and brought his fingers to his mouth. He licked it before Hank could stop him.