Lirry

BSM
Personal for akhloe90.
————————————

I headed downstairs, only to be greeted with an angry Liam.

"What's up with you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Do you think you're funny? Do you think it's funny to say things like that to me? Calling me a joke? A bad brother? A waste of space? You do know that words hurt!" Liam replied.

"Liam, what are you talking about?" I asked, having no idea what he was talking about.

"Don't act stupid! You know fine well what I'm talking about! Do me a favour, don't talk to me for the rest of the day." Liam spat and headed into the living room.

"I didn't do anything!" I argued, heading into the lounge seeing Harry.

"Take it Liam spoke to you? Look, I'm not going get involved but you better apologise soon." Harry said, walking out of the room.

"I didn't do anything!" I called but Harry didn't listen.

I shook my head and sat down, putting the television on.

Ten minutes went past, suddenly hearing Liam call my name again.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Liam yelled, I went wide eyed, never once hearing him yell, especially at me.

I gulped but didn't say a thing, too scared as to what is going to happen when he finds me.

"Khloe! Answer me!" He called.

I was about to reply when the door to the lounge slammed opened.

I flinched and felt the tears gather in my eyes.

"This time you've gone a step too far! Threatening me!? Calling names?! Have you no shame?! I'm your brother and yet this is how you treat me?! You're no sister of mine if this is how you behave!" Liam spat.

"But, I haven't done anything! That person that's doing this isn't me! Why would I say something like that to you?!" I asked.

"I don't know, you tell me." Liam replied. 

"It wasn't me, Liam, believe me!" I sobbed.

Why doesn't he believe me?

"Whatever, just stay away from me." He said and walked away.

_

Dinner was set out in front of us, not one of us saying a word.

I wanted to tell him that it wasn't me, but also apologise, even though I've done nothing wrong.

Five minutes went past and the phone rang, Harry sighed setting down his fork when Liam stood up.

"I'll get it. Anything to get me away from her." He spat glaring at me.

Ouch.

I let out a shaky sigh as Liam headed to the phone.

"Hello? What? Who is this? What? If you call here again, I'm calling the police." He spat and hung up. "Khloe, I'm so sorry!" He said, sitting back down at the table. "I should've believed that it wasn't you in the first place."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"I have no idea. It was a random girl. But, she sounded just like you...I'm sorry." Liam replied.

"I'm no sister of yours? Liam, that hurt. Answering a phone because you would do anything to get away from me? Words hurt, Liam! I thought you knew that." I spat.

"I do. I do! Look, Khloe. I'm so sorry, if you forgive me, I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry."

_

In the end, I was still pretty angry but forgave him, but it's going to take a while for me to fully forgive him.