The Wrong Lips

"We're going out!" Mama exclaims as soon as I get home on Friday, the pair of them dashing around the house.

"Um... what?" I question, barely setting my satchel down before Mom appears in front of me.

"Pack your bags, we're going down to the lakes for a day."

"Right now?" I ask, stepping farther into the house and dodging Mama as she runs past with arms full of various hats and sun creams. I was supposed to hang out with Cara tonight, we were going to go down to the high street.

"Pack now, leave tomorrow morning." She replies, making me nod and head upstairs to pack a bag.

...

"So, whats been going on lately? I feel like we've barely spoken." Cara asks as we stroll down the high street, occasionally dipping into various stores to have a look around for anything we want to buy.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." I nod, "It's been... pretty hectic."

"How did telling Harry go down?" She questions, pulling my arm slightly to direct me into a clothes shop.

"Well, actually." I frown, "Better than I thought it would."

"That's good." She nods slowly, picking a shirt off of the hanger and holding it against herself, "Nice?"

"Nah." I shake my head, the glittery lettering of 'boy bye' on it almost blinding me.

"Okay." She shrugs and puts it back.

"What about you? How have you been?" I ask, nodding when she grabs another shirt, this one a lot less glittery.

"Good, good." She responds, and there's more to her answer but my eyes have fallen over her shoulder and onto a pair of people across the room, one looking at the clothes while the other talks to her.

Harry and Camila.

"What the fuck?" I mutter as he reaches over and rests his hand on her arm for a little too long. Quickly dipping behind a rack of clothes, I continue watching the pair as Camila steps out of his reach and turns to face him, but with a smile on her face.

My eyes narrow as he steps closer, and reaches for her hips. I snap when he plunges forward and connects his lips to Camila's.

How fucking dare he? How dare she? She doesn't even look like she's pulling away!

Fuck that.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I tell Cara who is giving me a questioning look, obviously not seeing what I am.

"Okay." She nods, "I'll stay in here for a bit longer and meet you out there. Don't wander too far."

"Okay." I nod quickly before dashing out of the store and slipping into a side street, hoping to calm myself down and figure out the logical explanation for what I just saw.