1: Transmigrated

(A/N: Hey yall! So this is the first time this little potato here have written a novel, most of this are based on my imaginations and inspired from others. So please bear with me and i hope you enjoy the book!

Please don't mind the future random made up names for the herbs/plants/ poisons because I'm uncreative and weird and can't come up with cool names.

Please be a active reader, vote and comment! Constructive criticism is always welcomed! Im sorry this is long, props to you if you did not skip this! Well, enjoy!)

Chapter 1: Transmigrated

***

Huang Jing Xuan sat at a corner of the library as she flipped through the novel 'Entangled with the Prince'. She was halfway through the novel when she peered outside the window, from the second floor, and furrowed her brows at the scene in front of her.

Stray cats and dogs are running about in a hurry, the birds on the roof flapped their wings rapidly flying away all in the same direction. In a split of a second, the entire library started shaking vigorously. Books started falling off the shelves, Huang Jing Xuan stumbled and reached out grabbing onto the bookshelves in hopes to stabilize herself.

"fuck." she mutters as she tightly gripped onto the novel and the bookshelf. Another strong wave came and the bookshelves came toppling down against each other.

Huang Jing Xuan widened her eyes in shock as she looked at the shelves falling onto her, before she fell to the ground losing her consciousness.

"Miss Jing Xuan! Miss Jing Xuan!" She heard noises by her ear as she slowly fluttered her eyes open. Her vision was slightly blurred, as she brought her hand up to her eyes and rubbed them.

As her vision cleared up, she looked up and noticed 2 young ladies kneeling by her side wearing eccentric clothing. She turn her head away from them and took in her surrounding, this doesn't look like a hospital...

"Miss!" The lady kneeling called out.

"Who are you?" Huang Jing Xuan asked.

"Miss! Have you forgotten me?! Nubi is Mimi!"

"Could Eldest Miss have lost her memory when she knocked her head while escaping the assassins?!" The girl beside Mimi asked.

"Oh god! Call master! Call master!" Mimi shouted as the girl beside her rushed out to inform the master.

Mimi... why is her name so familiar?

"My Jing'er... have you forgotten us?" A man around the age of 40 walked in, the corners of his eyes had pinkish hue as he stared at Huang Jing Xuan with concern.

Although the man was already in his forties, he looked at most in his early thirties with a lively air around him. His hair was brushed back from his face and his beard was cleanly shaved, which gave him a very refreshing vibe.

"Who are you?" Huang Jing Xuan asked meekly.

"Jing'er do you not remember me? Call the physician!" He commanded as he walked closer towards her and sat on the edge of her bed.

Very quickly the physician arrived, Mimi placed a thin silk cloth over Jing Xuan's wrist as the physician took her pulse.

"General Mu please ease your worries, the Eldest Miss' health is alright. However, perhaps due to the impact on her head she might have lost her memories."