Taro/Senpai x male reader

Ist person view
Hey, Y/n !"
Taro greeted me. "Do I know you ?" I told him coldly and walked away from him as quick as I can.

Mesume and her bully friends found out I wasn't straight and they started bullying me. Ayano-Chan told me to stay away from Taro or she'll hurt my family, friends, and other innocent people including me. I had to stay away from Taro or she'll hurt my family and friends.

Taro's p.o.v

  "Hey, Y/n !" I greeted him. "Do I know you ?" he told me coldly. He walked away. I stood in front of the gates dumbfounded. What happened to him ? Did I do something wrong ?

"Wait up, Y/N !" I said running to catch him.

3rd person

Y/N started running when he heard Taro's footsteps and him calling out.

"Taro!Stay away! " Y/n screamed.

Time skip after class.

Y/n ran out of her classroom hoping to avoid Mesume and her friends. But, everyone took forever to get out. Someone grabbed his collar from behind him. He looked behind to see Mesume and Kashiko. The door slide opened, Hana, Koroko, and Hoshiko came in giggling. 

  'Oh, no' Y/n thought. They pushed him to his seat and started calling him names. They wrote words on his desk and Y/n watched with tears in her eyes. Their voices and giggles started getting louder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THIS DESPICABLE!" screamed a voice coming from behind him. It was a teacher and Taro there.

"You girls follow me I will take you to the councilors office."
......................Y/n p.o.v.....................................

I didn't look at Taro I avoided eye contact. Mesume and her friends are gone know but Ayano isn't....

"Y/n, are you ok ?" he asked. "I'm just fucking fine! I had to deal with bullies, so I'm frickin...fine." I whispered the last part. I didn't realize the waterworks coming from my eyes.

I started sobbing uncontrollably. I felt something warm around me. I stopped crying and I looked up to see Taro. Taros eyes were closed. I buried my face into his neck.

"It's alright, Y/n, I'm here for you..."