We're ready- 33

Kirishima pov
I dressed myself with the other guys in the changing room. We had just finished hero training and were getting out of our costumes. I was with Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida, with Kat slightly further away. I had noticed throughout the  lessons how nervous he was. It was Monday, the day we were going to tell everyone about us, and I was terrified. Anytime I thought about the dreaded task, my heart would pound with tension. Katsuki had been quiet and reserved the whole day, I was sure he felt the same way. However, there was another part of me that was almost excited to finally be able to be open about things, about us. It was lunch next and I needed to know where Kat's head was at. "Are you two coming along?" Addressed Iida, who was heading towards the exit with the others.
"We'll catch up with you." I smiled unsurely. The guys all started to leave until it was just Kat and I left in the changing room. I turned towards him sharply. His face held a somber expression that tugged on my heart-strings. I rushed over and leaned against a locker. "You alright?" I asked with concern. He stared at me seriously, shaking his head slightly;
"I don't know if I can do this?"
"Kat, I'm scared too, but ultimately, I thinks it's for the best." I reached over to grab his hand. His eyes displayed his worry, his fear.
"But I don't want to be looked at any differently." He winced. "Everyone thinks about me in a certain way. If we do this, it'll all change."
"Of course it will change. People will see you differently, they'll finally see the real you," I didn't know why I was taking such a dominant role when I was just as scared as Kat, but I hated seeing him like that. I needed to make him feel safe. "We're pretending to be someone we're not. If- no, when we go out there and tell our friends, we can finally be us, finally be boyfriend and boyfriend." I lost control of my words as I spoke and realised what I had said. Kat's mouth parted and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait! I didn't mean to- well I'm not saying I don't want to- no, I'm just saying I'm not trying to rush-" Katsuki pulled me in by my tie and kissed me heavily. He ended the kiss by pulling away, smiling sheepishly, his face instantly flushing.
"So you're my boyfriend, And I'm yours. You got that?" He demanded, still smirking. I quickly nodded. "Good then. Well, I think we're ready."