Chapter 16

I tried to close the door without saying anything but wasn't fast enough. The man pushed me back and went inside and closed the door behind him. Fear was eating me and I could feel my body shake.

"What do you think you are doing?! Who a-" but I couldn't finish cause he placed his dirty hand on my mouth. I tried to protest and tried to kick him but it didn't work. He was like a wall. My eyes started to tear. I was so scared, as if it was everything from the past again. I was scared because I didn't know what was about to come.

"Listen, tell your lover that he can't so this. He needs to bring me the money and the weed. And if he doesn't, I will take everything what is his. Even you" he said and I couldn't believe my ears. What had Aneel gotten himself into? I tried to pull away but he didn't let go.

"Understood?" He asked. I nodded immediately and he let go and pushed me. I fell on the floor and crawled to the wall far away from him.

"Good, I'll come back" he said and walked out the door, slamming it. I flinched and stood up, making my way over to Aneel's bedroom to hide. I was still shaking and the thought of him coming back was scaring me even more. I locked the door, shutting the windows also. I didn't dare to look outside, since I didn't want to see him. I sat down on the bed, letting the tears fall.

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on Aneel's bed. When I thought of the reason I was here, I had this nagging feeling in my chest. I unlocked the door, wanting to see him in the house. I knew he was dangerous for me too, but I had this feeling that I needed to see him.

"Aneel?!" I yelled but no response. I tried to walk around, but my head hurt so much. I kneeled down and sat on the floor, sitting there for a long time. After a while, when I was feeling okay, I made my way over to the bathroom. Without realizing I did wudu and got dressed. I used a blanket to pray on and started praying. I didn't know how it happened, but I felt like I wasn't at home. I wasn't even on Earth. I was on a whole other different planet. It felt so good, I hoped it lasted forever. How could this feel so good? What was this? Why haven't I met this feeling before?

After praying I went to the bus station to take the bus to the supermarket. Aneel didn't come home and I forgot about him, to be honest. The bus came and I went inside. When I walked to the end of the bus to find a seat, I saw a boy. He was around my age and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He just looked so familiar. I felt something turn around in my stomach. I didn't know why. I felt electricity in every little bone of my body. What was this? Who was this? Before I could go to the boy and ask if I knew him, the boy got out of the bus and the bus started moving. I was so in shock that I couldn't move to go after him. I shook my head, sitting down. I didn't think much of it since it was nothing, but his face was marked in the back of my mind.

"Tell them they can't do anything. I will kill him and them and believe me, it won't be the first time..... They have to do their job right, I can't be caught again...The police is already spying me... I don't give a damn! Do as I say" I heard Aneel yell when I was about to open the front door. I just came back and couldn't help but listen. I guess he was on the phone cause I couldn't hear anyone else. shrugged my shoulders and opened the door. I saw Aneel standing there, looking at me.

~~~~~~~

Final Editing Done: 27-09-2016

Instagram: sssilentscreamsss
Snapchat: summmmm5
WeHeartIt: sssilentscreamsss

Other Books:
Have You..? (completed)
I'm Miracle
Broken Blue Balloons