Chapter 33

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the shower and I found it weird as to why Jeff was so annoyed when he gave me the clothes.After a bit I finished up and I grabbed my towel and dried off a bit.

I then got dressed and I then started to brush my hair as I hummed contently I decided to tie my hair up into a nice bun.I smiled as I looked in the mirror slightly.

"Would LJ like it?" I thought as I twirled around slightly.

(LJ's POV)

I was finally dressed and ready to go,I wore a black suite and some black shoes to match it,I walked out of the bedroom and proceeded to go downstairs.

I then noticed Jeff and Masky were there and they were also wearing suites.

I see you got the little problem under control.
Masky said shaking his head as he looked down.

Again,It wasn't a "little" problem.And imma say this one more time..Dont look at my dick!
I said annoyed as I clenched my jaw.

I swear you two are gonna end up fuckin.
Jeff said face palming.

Fuck no,I wouldn't do that even if he paid me.
I said gagging slightly.

What ever clown boi.
Jeff said annoyed as he slightly scuffed.

Y/N are you ready yet?
Jeff called out as he glared slightly at me.

Yeah,I'll be right down!
Y/N replied as I heard a door open.

I turn over towards Jeff and Madky and catch Masky glancing down at my area again,I smack him on the back of his head causing him to wince.

What was that for?!
Masky asked rubbing the back of his head.

Oh you know why!
I said growling angrily as I glared at him.

Would you two cut it out al-
Jeff stared off behind me as his jaw almost his the floor.

I raised an eyebrow as I turned around to see Y/N coming down the stairs,she had a beautiful short slim black dress that defined her curves perfectly.

She looked absolutely breath taking,she walks over to me and smiles tenderly as she looked up to meet my eyes for a split second before she looked over at Jeff.

Jeff,thank you for the dress.
She said walking over to him and giving him a hug.

It was my pleasure Y/N,and may I say you look absolutely beautiful.
Jeff said hugging her back.

I felt my blood slightly boil as Jeff looked at me annoyed as to my reaction,Y/N then let go of him and then walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my arm.

I looked down at her slightly as she smiled tenderly as I returned her sweet smile.We all then walked out of the house and I teleported us to the Slender Mansion with ease.

We all proceeded to walk in and Y/N was holding my hand with her tiny little hand,she was slightly shaking as she walked next to me.

I gave her a small kiss on her cheek to reassure her,surely enough she calmed down.We then reached a couple of huge white double doors.

Jeff opened them revealing a beautifully decorated ballroom and everyone was there,We all walked in and Jeff and Masky went off on an opposite direction as me and Y/N.

I walked with her holding her closely so she wouldn't panic,suddenly Slenderman had walked up to us.

Why hello there miss Y/N,how nice of you to join us.
Slenderman said extending his hand to her.