7

Taehyung sat down in the playroom, toys scattered across the floor, crayons and markers in his lap, and a pacifier sitting between his lips. Spongebob quietly played in the background as he colored a picture in his space themed coloring book.
     "Baby! Can you come to the living room for a second?" Jungkook yelled up the stairs. "Jin and Namjoon got something for you!"
Taehyung waddled down the stairs in his D.va hoodie and white shorts. He sat down on the couch and waited for his daddy to say something, sucking on his paci patiently. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok walked through the door, the caregivers holding large boxes and bags in their hands.
      Taehyung and the other littles looked confused and started asking small questions here and there as their daddy's sat the stuff down in the living room. Jin was the first to speak as soon as all the littles were sat down on the couch.

     "Today is November 7th! National Cglre, and all the other things that have to do with that, Day! So me and your other daddy's have gotten you a 'few' little gifts."
     Yoongi groaned, "I understand what day it is and all but, now I'm not gonna have money for Christmas and Jimin will be pissed sooo, I don't see why we're doing this." Jin smacked Yoongi's arm. "No swearing young man!" Yoongi rolled his eyes smiling slightly.

Each little had one assigned bag and one assigned box. Hobi opened his first.

In the bag was a few little items like pacifiers, paci clips, bottles, sippies, and some cute socks.
    In the box was a few cute outfits and some stuffies. It also had a few bag sets to hold his stuff in when he went places.

Jimin was next. He opened his box first and found some more neutral little clothes, like overalls and big sweaters. He would usually like more, kitten space apparel but, he has to much of that and only has a few actual outfits he can wear in public.
    All the bags were mainly the same thing except each little got a different theme. Hobi was just cute, orangey-pink colors, Jimin was pink white and black, and Taehyung blue and yellow.

Speaking of Taehyung, since he already has a ton of big/neutral clothing he got a ton of little outfits. His favorite being a blue onesie with ducks on it. He also got some new pull-ups because he had ran COMPLETELY out. This had made Jungkook have to wash sheets multiple time but he didn't mind all that much.

     "Hey, I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." Jin got up and walked to the bathroom, Namjoon watching closely. As soon as Jin shut the door, Namjoon shot up and pulled the two caregivers away. "Guys, are one of you okay with having Hobi stay over?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi before nodding. "Yeah, But Jimin and Yoongi were already staying over here since Jimin, if you didn't hear already, decided to make the house a swimming pool. Anyways, why do you need him to stay all of the sudden?"
   Namjoon pauses looking around nervously before sighing and pulling a ring out of his pocket. "I was gonna try to purpose to Jin tonight..." Jungkook squealed and jumped on Namjoon. "What do you mean try? He is obviously going to say yes!"
Namjoon softly shoved Jungkook off of him. "You can't be too sure Kook... he just, might not be ready or something."
Jungkook facepalmed.

"Dude, he is legit already raising a child with you. Knowing the way y'all look at eachother I'm pretty sure you've fucked, and also you've been dating for SIX YEARS! How could he not be ready after six years?"
Yoongi snickered at the comments and agreed. Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, "I dunno, I'm just worried. What if I moved things to fast and make it awkward?"
   "Six years kim! And you both already have the same surname."
Namjoon chuckled and shook his head, walking back to the littles. As if perfect timing Jin started walking back to the living room. (Lol the word room was word 696 heh)

~~~time skip brought to you by: juancock ~~~

"Okay! Goodnight Hobi I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jin said kissing the Little's forehead. "Okay daddy, I wuv you..." Hobi said wiping his eyes and yawning.
Once Namjoon and Jin had left, the three littles were all cuddled up on the couch with more blankets pillows and stuffies than needed. Jungkook and Yoongi were in the kitchen putting some milk in bottles for each of the littles.

"Jiminie, do yous wan Oreo?" Taehyung said around his paci, holding an Oreo out in front of him. "N-no I'm good.." Jimin said his eyes locked to the Television that played Trolls. But Hobi on the other hand snatched the Oreo from Taehyung's hand and shoved it in his mouth before the other could say anything.

"Okay Jiminie, here's your milk, do you wanna snack?" Yoongi asked. Jimin took the milk and shook his head. Jungkook gave the other two littles their bottles and went to to go get the playroom ready for the littles to sleep in.
Jungkook finished making up all the 'cribs' and turned the tv on YouTube, obviously watching Stampy Cat because like, who didn't when they were a kid? Anyways, Yoongi had tidied up the room, putting the toys, and art supplies away and turning on the nightlight beside each 'crib'. They then went downstairs to find all three of the littles deep into sleep, Hobi in the recliner and Taehyung and Jimin cuddling on the sofa.
"Here I'll take Hoseok up and you try to get these two unattached." Jungkook whispered laughing softly. Yoongi rolled his eyes laughing too, "why'd you leave me with the hard job? If I wake Jimin up I'm dead." Jungkook shrugged and picked up Hoseok walking back upstairs.
Yoongi carefully unraveled the boys arms and picked up Jimin, Jungkook coming back down and picking Taehyung up.
Once the littles were all in their 'cribs' Jungkook and Yoongi retreated to their rooms, waiting for the utter chaos that may happen in the morning.

A/N: awfully wrote filler chapter, I'm sorry lol. But I still hope you enjoyed!!! (LPKS💜)