Chapter 13

A/N HELLOOOOO GUYS 1.9K READS AND 200+ VOTES DUN DUN DUN!! Thank you so much! xx nelly

- Jade -

I woke up to the annoying sound of Perrie's alarm clock. Wow she wasn't kidding when she told me it's annoying. I yawned and turned to my side , hoping for Perrie to magically appear beside me.

10 July. Perrie's birthday.

She's spending her birthday being kidnapped. Are you fucking kidding me?

After a few seconds , I sighed and got up. Haven't went to school in weeks.

"Just 6 hours of school and then I'll look for her again" I muttered to myself before got ready for today.

--

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I'm wearing Perrie's batman crop top and my denim shorts. I didn't even bother trying to look nice. I went down to see Debbie sleeping with her head on the table , papers scattering around her.

"Deb?" I said softly , tapping her shoulder. Her head shot up and I saw her eyes were red and puffy. Sure enough , she'd been crying all night. I frowned and hugged her tight.

"What could she be doing right now? Does she even have food to eat?" she hiccuped. I let go and sighed. She's right. What has she been eating for the last few weeks? What did Zayn do to her?

Wait , hold on.

... Zayn

FUCKING HELL ITS ZAYN!

"That bastard! I told him to fuck off!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Who are you talking about?" she asked. I just shook my head.

"N-nothing , Deb. I'll just get to school" I faked a smile. She looked confused but soon replaced her expression with a smile.

"Alright then. Love you" she yelled as I walked out.

"Love you too!" I screamed back , closing the door behind me.

Since ya know , my mum got all bitchy , Debbie's been treating me like her own daughter. I love her a lot like , a lot. I walked to school , since Jesy didn't know I was going to school today. I sighed and continued walking slowly , kicking pebbles in the progress.

I clutched onto my file that has a picture of Perrie and I pasted on it. I stopped walking and looked down at my file. It was a picture of Perrie writing a song while I played with her hair. It was taken by the sneaky Leigh , of course. Perrie had an annoyed look on her face while I had a huge grin plastered on my face.

A small smile appeared as I remembered that night. Leigh , Jesy , Perrie and I were sleeping over at Leigh's. Perrie hated it when people touches her hair , moreover , when someone plays with it. I literally begged her to let me style her hair that night.

"Move your arse , Thirlwall" a voice said before walking pass me , not forgetting to push my shoulder on purpose.

Sure enough , it's Zayn. I wanted to stop him but he was already far in front of me with his gang. I took a deep breath and looked at the picture , smiling once again.

"I'll find you , Perrie. I won't stop until I do" I whispered and started walking the other way.

--

"Hey" I said rather flatly , sitting down on our usual table.

Their heads shot up , grins plastered on their faces. "Jade!" They chorused.

I just nodded , not saying another word. They got the message and did their own things. I took out my story book and within minutes , my attention was fully on the book I'm reading.