Chapter 14

What's the difference between a G-Spot and a Golf Ball?

A guy will actually search for a Golf Ball.

***

"Son of a nutcracker." I muttered, rubbing my sore hands.

I had been trying to rip the toilet seat off for the past 3 hours.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was just so fucking excited to slam these bastards with a nice ass toilet seat.

I needed to have a battle cry before I slammed these fuckers. Something along the lines of

"FOR NARNIA!!!!" And then bam, they get hit with a toilet seat.

God, I'm in some desperate need of some solid dick.

***

Sinister's POV:

"This is fucking dumb." I muttered as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Normally, I'd be thrilled to be wearing a $5,000 Gucci tuxedo, but now? My appearance was the last thing on my mind.

Afanas's voice broke me out of my trance

"I know man. But this is the one event you can't ditch. The UOC ball is where all the important shit goes down. Do you know how many potential trade partners we can make? Do you also know that by not going, you're pratically waiving your middle finger at every rival organization? I know the timing is shit, but it's nonnegotiable" Alana's sat next to me, pulling out a packet of crystal meth.

I paused and frowned at him.

"Have you been watching Breaking Bad?" I asked, watching in mild distaste as my best friend inhaled a glass meth crystal.

His face turned bright red as he coughed and glared at me, "no. I'm just under some stress."

His nostrils flared as they puffed out, clearly irritated from the narcotics.

My fists clenched, "you don't think I am? The only good thing that's ever happened to me is gone. And I don't know what the fuck to do."

Afanas raked a hand through his dark hair, and nodded solemnly.

I held my face in my hands and shook my hand, "fuck. I don't even know if she still loves me anymore, if she even wants anything to do with me."

Afanas stared at me for a long while, before chuckling and shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.

"You mean the world to her man." He finally said "it's been months, and when I saw her...she still talked about you like you put stars in the sky. You mean something to her. But you cannot give up on her. You sent her away once, and you cannot do that again."

He paused before continuing, "you don't get it man. You will never meet a girl like that again. If you give up on her, you will fucking regret it. You'll regret it because one day you're going to see her holding hands with someone that took your chance. She won't even fucking notice you because she's too busy laughing with the stupid jokes he makes. And fuck dude, it'll burn your heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face, and realizing that you're not the reason anymore. And then it will finally hit you: it was her, it was always her."

My eyes began burning at his words.

And we were silent.

It's true. I pushed her away to keep her safe, but all it did was destroy me from the inside out.