t w e n t y f i v e

Spencer's POV

I was walking up to the PD, my satchel at hand with Morgan on my tail. We'd shared the same room, just unlucky compared to my last roommate.

I was in such a good from yesterday, Tessa saying she's actually go on a date with me made me unbelievably happy.

"Hey Reid, hold up a sec," I hear Morgan call. I turn around to face him, giving him an annoyed look for stopping me.

I notice Morgan's eyes on the ground, and I follow them until my eyes find what his did.

"Isn't that?-"

"Tessa's purse."

I rush up to it, bending down, grabbing it by the handful as I checked it out. Everything was in here, her keys, phone, anything she'd need.

"Morgan it's full."

I whip my head around to face Morgan, we both have grave faces. Fear started pouncing in my veins, and I run into the police station.

I push past police officers and citizens into the room. Hotch, Rossi, Prentiss, and JJ were already in here. They all look my way with worried glances as I slam open the doors.

"Spencer, what's wrong?" JJ asked, looking the most scared.

"Tessa," I say wildly out of breathe. "Have any of you seen her since last night?"

"What?" Prentiss questions, tilting her head in confusion.

"Just answer the damn question!"

"Reid, slow down. Explain," Rossi states. But I couldn't, my mind was racing and I couldn't do as Rossi said.

By this time, Morgan had found his way into the room. He slogged in, swiftly noticing that it was stuffy, awkward, and full of anxiety.

"Did anyone talk to her this morning?"

Everyone thought for a second, then came to a slow conclusion. Tessa was missing.

•••

Tessa's POV

I groggily open my eyes.

I turn my head around, examining where I was, I couldn't recognize anything. My head was pounding, probably a concussion. Thousands of questions were in my head.

Where am I? What happened? Who was that guy? How do I get out of here?

I shuffle my body, only finding out I'm tied at my ankles, wrists, and my shoulders are tied to some type of wooden chair. I look around one more time, trying my best to figure out where I am.

It's dark, almost damp. The floor is cement, and it looks like the ceiling is just wooden stakes and pipes connecting to other places. I must be in some type of basement or cellar.

I see no window, thus the reason there was no light. There wasn't anything else in the room except me, a bookshelf, the staircase, a small desk with a tv on it, and a table, containing objects that were used for one thing—torture.

I swallowed hard, and I struggle in the ropes, seeing if any were weak enough I could break free, but now avail.

"Ah, you're finally awake."

My head twists fast in the direction in which I heard the voice. The stairs creak as the same man slowly descends.

He had on a long sleeved grey shirt, dark washed blue jeans, black boots. His hair was a long, slick backed brown, and his eyes had a cold blue look to them, even in the darkness.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Aw honey," the man smiles sickly, putting a finger on my chin lifting it up. "It's such a shame, really, never knowing me."

"I'm supposed to know you?"

The man walked over to the table with the torture devices, and studied them for a second before turning back around, making eye contact.

"Well, I am your brother after all."

a/n: i'm so sorry for the short chapter!!!!