Chapter 4-1

DATE
November 6th, 2038
TIME
16:06:10
LOCATION
W.S.U Campus: Technology Department

As soon as we arrived on the college campus, I ran out of Hank's car straight to my classroom. I was about 6 minutes late, but I don't think the professor mind.

"About time you show up for class. Where were you?" My friend, Belle, whispered in my direction. "Work. They just put me on some Deviant case and I'm now catching Deviants across Detroit..." I whispered back, turning my computer on and logging in.

"Ah. Are you working with that prototype Android by any chance?" She asked as I nodded, not really paying attention to her. "Tell me more....pleeeeeeeeease?" She begged as I glanced at her. "You know you want to" She wiggled her eyebrows as I sighed and nodded. She silently cheered. As you can tell, she also loves androids and has tons of them at her home as well. Although, I don't know if they're Deviants or not.

"Yay! What model is he/she?"

"He's an RK800"

"RK800?"

"Mhm"

"Funny, cause the android that my neighbor had is a RK200"

"Really? Must be a prototype"

"It is indeed, D. A prototype and a gift"

"A gift?"

"Yeah. When I went over to their house one time and Carl was asleep, he told me he was a gift from the man himself"

"The man himself?"

"Elijah Kamski"

"Ah"

"But....I haven't seen him lately"

"Why not?"

"I don't know. An incident happened one day and I haven't seen him since"

"What was his name?"

"Markus"

"An RK200 named Markus, who was gift from Elijah Kamski to Carl Manfred?"

"Yep"

"I think I have an idea as to where he's at, but I need to go back to the station"

"Hm? Why?"

"In one of the Deviant case files, one of the androids was marked Destroyed and said that they were shot after finding the son of a famous painter dead...but there was no picture, model number or series..."

"They destroyed him?"

"Don't know...Do you know anything else?"

"........"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just wish that they didn't destroy Androids"

"Agreed"

"So, moving on, have you reconciled with him?"

"Him?"

"Your dad, silly. Don't tell me you forgot"

".......no, no I didn't, and no I did not tell him"

"Dollie, it's been 3 years"

"I know, but he'll figure it out sooner or later"

"You think so?"

"I know so. He's a smart man, B. Plus, he has an Android by his side. If he can't figure it out, then....you know...."

"Well, D. You better be right. You know Cyberlife has all the information on you...."

"Don't remind me, B"

Belle frowned, then turned her attention towards the computer and do her work.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

DATE
November 6th, 2038
TIME
19:30:46
LOCATION
Detroit Police Station

We did our work until class ended at 7pm and we were took Belle's car to the DPD, after stopping to get some food. She had to rush home, so I was going to e-mail the files to her. As soon as she dropped me off, I rushed inside and straight to my desk.

After logging into my computer, I put a flash drive in and downloaded the specific file needed.

"Good evening" I looked up and saw Connor walking to my desk and pulling a chair with him. "Evening" I said, focusing on the computer. "Looking for Hank?" I asked as he sat down.

"No, I actually wanted to talk to you" He said as I raised an eyebrow, indicating that he could continue. "So, remember when you found that paper that has the initials DHA on it?" He asked. "Yeah. Why? Found something on it?" I asked, playing dumb.

"I found a file on a person with those initials...but, that person was said to be deceased..." He paused as I sent the file to Belle and logged out of my computer, giving him my undivided attention.

"Go on" I said as he nodded. "That person had run away from home and never came back. Nothing to be found. However, that person was ruled deceased. Either by suicide or murder" He paused again as I started tugging on my sleeves.

"Is this related to any Deviant cases or no?" I asked, slowly starting to stand up. "No, however, I want you to hear this" He grabbed my wrist and sat me down on the chair.

"What's strange is that this person was last seen at the hospital and was said to be on suicide watch, meaning it would be impossible to escape or try to leave the hospital without supervision. That person manage to go missing, along with an Android" He said as I started tapping my feet, clearly knowing where he was getting at.

"Can I go? This has nothing to do with the investigation" I stood up as he stood up with me. "You know something, don't you?" He asked, blocking my path. "No, no I don't" I said and moved, and he continued blocking my path.

"Dahlia...are you-" He paused as he closed his eyes, then opened them again. "There's another Deviant case. It's at the Eden Sex Club" He explained as I raised an eyebrow.

"Eden Sex Club? That club uses Androids for fucking sexual pleasures. Ugh!" I walked out as Connor jogged after me and shut my door after I opened it.

"What? I don't have a choice. Let's go get the old man" I said as he still wouldn't move, making me sigh. "What is it?" I said, clearly getting aggravated. He was still standing there, eyes closed. He must be having a meeting with Amanda now.

"Let's go..." I dragged him to the passenger seat and I got in, driving over to Hank's house.....

Which I haven't seen in years, but what could go wrong?

Answer to that question is, everything