Chapter 30: Junkyard Brawls Part 1

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) made her way through the front gate of Ed and Edna's Junkyard.

The Ninja were having a pretty heated argument. After Echo had accidentally informed the Ninja and Mr and Mrs Walker of Nya and Cole's betrayals of Jay

"You know why you're the black ninja?!" Jay screamed at Cole. "Because, it's the colour of your heart!"

"And you!" Jay screamed turning to Nya. "You backstabbing, cheating little- I trusted you, I loved you but now... You- The both of you mean nothing to me-" Jay was to upset to continue his mum and dad hugged him.

"Jay I'm sorry." Nya tried. "NO, YOU'RE NOT!" Jay screamed at her. "You're both only sorry you got caught!" Jay spat and returned to crying in his mother's arms.

Cole was speechless and just stood there as both Nya and Jay wept.

Kai was holding Nya and giving Echo dirty looks. Zane was hugging Echo ready to defend him if Kai went to attack.

"(Y/N)!" Echo called out happily as she walked over to him and asked. "What's going on?" (Y/N) questioned looking at everyone divided into groups of mostly crying people.

"Greeting (Y/N), Cole and Nya have been betraying Jay behind his back and Echo told everyone now Kai is mad at him and Sensei Garmadon and Lloyd have gone off on there own to train and Misako is watching over the children." Zane informed her of what she had missed.

"Touch Echo and you're a cadaver, Kai." (Y/N) threatened turning immediately to face Kai who was comforting his sister.

"Hey, It's all that stupid robots fault!" Kai hissed back without thinking.

"Echo is not stupid and he's not a machine!" Zane shouted at Kai. "If anyone stupid around here it's you." (Y/N) shouted.