Small Errand

Chapter 1: Small Errand

"I'll be back in a bit Pearlie!" Marina called out to her co-worker as she grabbed her coat.

"Aight yo!, Don't forget to pick up some Mayo too!" The rapper called out.

"Alright!" Marina replied, slightly showing a disgusted expression about the Mayo.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Since they lived just a block away from the center of Inkopolis Square, she didn't need to ride her motorcycle.

As she walked into the store, many fans instantly recognized her and were trying to take photos.

She waved them off and headed towards the mechanic section of the store for some parts on the new stage she was working on for the splatfest.

"Ok so I need this... And this... And that.." she wondered out loud as she picked out the parts.

Soon she finished and walked out the section. Remembering Pearl's request, she went to grab a jar of mayo and then headed for the cash register.

"Oh my cod! It's Marina from Off The Hook!" One fan said from the line.

"I'm your biggest fan!"

"Can I have a autograph?!"

Marina just smiled, waving at the fans and quickly moved towards the next register.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh man what a day..." The DJ had said, slightly exhausted after signing autographs and taking pictures with fans for about 25 minutes.

She checked her phone and noticed she had gotten a text from Pearl.

Pearl 2:34pm

Yo mar, what's takin so long??

Pearl 2:34pm

Hellloooo???

Pearl 2:35pm

If you don't respond in the next minutes, I'm gonna spam >:(

Laughing at her friend's impatient manner, she quickly types up an reply.

Marina 2:36pm

Hahaha sorry Pearls! Fans had me trapped in the store for a while XD

Pearl 2:36pm

Lol Hurry on back will ya? I'm getting really bored and lonely.

Marina 2:37pm

I'm on my way right now!

Marina put her phone up and headed down the path, towards home.

She took a shortcut which was cutting by Grizzco but before she walked fully past the place, she heard a soft noise coming from the corner.

Curious, she carefully followed the noise and noticed a small basket with a blanket draped over it.

She placed her bags down and hesitantly lifted the blanket from the basket and became wide eyed at what was inside.

"What the?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

There's the first chapter of Love & Responsibility! Hope y'all enjoyed it and stay tuned!