Chapter 38

My eyes widened and my lips parted involuntarily, and I felt as my cheeks grew warm. The images of the night Harry and I kissed flooded my mind. The taste of his lips and how he responded to my reckless and still inexplicable decision to kiss him. A rush of heat ran through my body and the urge of feeling his lips on mine again inhibited every light of lucidity.

"Bloody Hell! You should've seen the look on your face!" Harry suddenly burst into laughter, making my face go pale. "Shit. It was priceless." He said, clapping and laughing even more.  

"Harry! You asshole!" I yelled at him and hit him on his arm. "I hate you."

"Oh, you didn't think I really wanted to kiss you, did you?" The amusement in his voice made me want to punch him on that obnoxious face of his.

"You're-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say because Harry grabbed my hand and put me against the sand. Everything happened too fast that I couldn't do a thing. Now he was on top of me holding my arms against the sand.

"You really want to kiss me, don't you baby?" He said inches away from my face. Harry smirked and I gasped when he started tracing my jawline with his lips. A cold shiver ran down my spine. "You just have to say the word, Raiza." Harry whispered against my neck. I let out a moan. The battle that was going on in my head was leaving havoc on me and I couldn't think straight. I was craving for Harry, to feel his lips again. "Don't overthink. Say it."

"Please." I begged.

"Say it, baby." He demanded.

"I want you to kiss me." 

"Your wish is my command." His breath against my skin rose my body temperature. I closed my eyes and shut down my logical reasoning, letting the recklessness took hold of my body.

Harry's lips crashed against mine within seconds. I felt a subtle movement in my jacket as if the breeze had risen it, but then I noticed that it slid down, crawling over my breasts and pulling the collar of my blouse, which I had left slightly unbuttoned because of the heat. The cold air caressed my bare skin and, embarrassed, I felt my nipples harden under the thin fabric. I could feel his eyes on me; a chilling feeling made goose bumps appeared on my skin.

While we were lying down, Harry unbuttoned the rest of my blouse. Then, his hand went down to my jeans, and as if they were just a bundle, he pulled them down. The air caressed my thighs, calves and feet. I was lying motionless; I hardly dared to breathe, paying attention to the slightest sound or movement. The breeze kept touching my skin and it became one with Harry’s touch. I couldn't take it anymore; I had to open my eyes.

His emerald eyes were staring right into mines and I knew where this was going to end. But... Will I go all the way? Is this how I want to lose my virginity? At the beach with this guy who I've known for a little less than a month, and with whom I always fight. I can't deny what he makes me feel, though. I still haven't figure out yet what it's exactly but there's something.

"You suck at being friends, you know that?" I whispered against his lips. I felt a smirk forming on them and then he slightly bit my lip.

"Didn't we already agree we couldn't be friends, baby?" Harry whispered, now going to my neck. "Now let's stop talking and finish what we came to do." I felt Harry's hand going to my hip and slowly pulling down my underwear. My heart started racing and in that precise moment I knew it.

"H-Harry. I c-can't." I stuttered breathless. He looked at me and cocked his head. His eyes scanned my face and then he narrowed them. "I-I'm not re-ady." As soon as he heard those words he roughly released my arms and stood up without even looking at me.

He started walking towards the sidewalk, leaving me alone and half naked on the sand. 

I gathered my clothes and dressed again. It was official, things with Harry always ended in a bad way. Maybe it was some sort of sign that I shouldn't push things and try to make them work. That I should better just leave it there and stay away from him.

I sat down on the sand and wrapped my arms around my knees. I buried my head on my knees; I didn't want to go where he was, just not yet. I bet he was mad because I had stopped him. But I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. Some people will think I'm lame but virginity is something important and serious to me. I'm not waiting for Prince Charming to come on his white horse and to swear eternal love to me. But I'm waiting for the person who I think and feel it's the right one.

I just want someone who makes me feel alive and worth it.

"Raiza?" I heard Harry saying my name. I didn't know whether to turn around and face him or not. But the tone in his voice didn't sound like he was mad. Suddenly I felt his hand caressing mine. I lifted my head and he was in front of me, with the moonlight making him look like he had some kind of aura around him. "You're crying." He said softly, wiping a tear away. I haven't noticed until he told that I was crying. I didn't even know why. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or making you do something you really didn't want to."

My eyes widened when I heard those words coming out of his mouth. "W-what?"

"I'm sorry." Harry said once again. I just stayed there looking at him mesmerized. "Come on, let's go before you freeze baby." He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket and started to play with it so I didn't think about Harry's arms wrapped around me. Or at least try not to.

Once we got to the sidewalk where his motorcycle was parked he put me down carefully. I hopped on his motorcycle and he put the helmet on my head. His eyes never left mine as he did it and I felt my knees were starting to feel weak. Thank God I was sitting. Harry then hopped on and started the engine. "Ready, baby?" He asked me, turning his head. I nodded and held tight to him.

Maybe I can get used to the rides on motorcycle.