F O R T Y - F O U R

| everyones comments always have me either laughing or smiling. You're all amazing <3 btw you and Finn are in your twenties for this imagine lol also y/f/s ~ your favorite singer|

"Ugh! For fucksake can you just listen to me!" Mike yells, as he slams his hands on the counter top.

"Well, I don't know. Are you gonna leave in the middle of our conversation to go talk to Eleven?" Y/n answers, raising his eyebrows.

Mike lets out a frustrated sigh, "There's a reason I've been talking to her. "

"Oh, yeah? What is it? Please, Mike for what reason have you been spending so much time talking to Eleven?" Y/n asks, pulling out a bar stool to sit on.

"I can't tell you," He says, trying to keep from exposing the truth.

"Are you cheating on me? Is that what this is? Are you in love with her? You gonna leave me for her? Huh?" Y/n asks, on the bridge of tears.

"No! I am not cheating on you and I'm not in love with Eleven, I'm not leaving you so, can you please get that fucking thought out of your mind!" Mike yells.

"Then what the hell is it!" Y/n yells louder.

Mike marches into their bedroom.

"See you're just walking away!"

Mike picks up a small box that was hidden in his closet and walks back into the kitchen.

He slams the small box on the counter infront of Y/n

"Open it," he demands.

Y/n looks at it and hesitantly reaches for it.

She looks back up at Mike. He nods, motioning to the box.

Y/n unwraps the neatly wrapped box and opens the top.

Her eyes once full of anger, are now soft and full of sorrow.

"Mike.." she trails off, picking up the two slips of paper in the box.

"Shut up and listen," he says, "our anniversary is in four days, I know how much you love y/f/s. The reason I've been talking to El so much is because I was planning on surprising you."

Tears stream down Y/ns face as she places the tickets in the box and pushes it away gently. She covers her face and sets her elbows on the counter.

"I'm such an idiot," she says in-between sobs.

"I'm so sorry, Mike. I didn't mean to ruin this. I'm so sorry. I just thought, ugh, I'm sorry," She cries.

"Hey, no, Y/n. I understand completely. I would get mad if you were spending a whole of time talking to Will or someone, too," he says, wrapping his arms around Y/n.

"I'm sorry for making you worry, but I would never, ever leave you for anyone else. El is my bestfriend, but your my girlfriend, you're the love of my life," Mike says, kissing Y/ns forehead.

"What was the surprise supposed to be like?" Y/n asked, wiping away her tears

Mike chuckles, "that's what I was trying to figure out with Eleven. We were having trouble trying to figure out how, but we haven't come up with anything. So, see you didn't ruin anything," Mike laughs.

"Oh, well still, I'm sorry,"she smiles.

Mike smiles and then his phone rings.

He gets out from his pocket and shows Y/n the caller ID.

He answers, "Hey, El!"

"Yeah, no, I haven't figured something out, I, uh, gave it to her already," Mike chuckles, taking the phone off his ear and hitting the speaker button.

"Mike! Why! It was supposed to be a surprise!" Eleven yells.

"Well, it was a surprise, sort of, cause she didn't know what it was and when I gave it to her she was surprised!"

"Hey, Eleven!" Y/n says.

"Y/n! Hey, I hope you like your surprise. Mike hasn't left me alone for days," Eleven laughs, "Sorry we didn't think of a better way to give you the surprise, but yeah."

"Awe, El. Thank you for helping. I love it. I'm sorry, too. I kind of thought something was going on, I'm so sorry," Y/n chuckles.

"Don't worry about it, we all know you got Mike wrapped around your finger," Eleven laughs.

Y/n laughs with her and then after a bit more conversation they hang up.

"You better get your concert outfit ready, cause we're gonna go see y/f/s!" Mike exclaims, picking up Y/n bridal style and spinning around.

Y/n laughs, "oh my god put me down!"