29. Shopping..👠👗👜

Narrator'pov:-
It has been 1 month since the engagement and all started preparing for the wedding.

Rehana and Armaan are enjoying there engagement life though it is very short period but they are enjoying it to the fullest. Late night calls , chatting and lots of teasing and blushing is taking place.

Rehana is in Banglore with her parents and Armaan is in Jhodhpur so they didn't meet each other from a month but both are not sad as they are giving full time to there families and also enjoying the pampering they are getting. They also extended there joining date of office to August so that they don't have to take holidays and can enjoy there maariage as well as honeymoon freely.

Ananya is still not able to forget her love for Armaan but she has kept herself busy in preparation of Rehana and Armaan's marriage that she hardly gets time for herself. She also gave some interviews and now is waiting for there call.

Ananya and Rehana has done the shopping of weeding clothes and now they have to purchase accessories and some other items.

"Ananya where are we going", Rehana asked getting inside the car.

"Today we are going to do your gold shopping", Ananya said while driving.

With the loud music and dancing of Rehana they reached the jewelery shop in half an hour.

They both went inside and started there shopping. First the shopkeeper showed them bodla (an jewelery piece worn on head)

 First the shopkeeper showed them bodla (an jewelery piece worn on head)

After selecting bodla they started looking for nath (wore in nose)

Then they started looking for braclets and bangels. It took them almost 2 hours to select both the things. They got one braclet which is broad and can be worn on saree and chudidar and another one which is very simple but elegant and can be worn regularly.

As they both were very hungry from a long shopping session of 3 hours so both went for lunch. They ordered there food and started talking.

"Yesterday Armaan called and asked me to come two days prior from the day before the wedding ceremonies start and it is bachellorate so he want me to be there", Ananya said .

"Ya he told me , so you are going"?Rehana asked.

"If all the works get over here then I will go", Ananya said.

"Go Annie don't worry about the work it will get over within that time and even if it won't get complete others are there na to look after that. You go and meet your chilhood friends and enjoy the time with them", Rehana sad smiling.

"Hmm ok and when are shristi and Neha coming here", Ananya asked.

"They won't come here they will directly meet us in Goa", Rehana said.

"Ok so you did na all the arrangements or want me to look after it " Ananya asked.

"Chill baby I have done everything now we should just go day after tomorrow and enjoy our time", Rehana said.

"Sourabh was complaining yesterday that Rehana is so bad she is not inviting me for her hen(s) party", Ananya said laughing.

"You should have told him to join us as we girls will be alone so it's ok if he comes, atleast he will take care of us and even carry our bags", Rehana said laughing out loud.

They both kept on laughing and then Ananya said she will tell him this.
Both finished there lunch and again went to the jewelery shop and started shopping.

They purchased earings , gold and diamond set, rings and anklets. Till they finished all the jewelery shopping it was already 8 so decided to call it a day and went back home and did there dinners.

Ananya's parents were helping Rehana's parents in wedding preparations. They have become the second parents of Rehana and took active part in all the preparations.

On the other side preparations were going in a full swing at Armaan's place also. Both his sisters started doing shopping for his marriage. They were taking care of everything so that there mother don't take tension.

Armaan also purchased his outfit according to the colours of Rehana's outfit. As the wedding dress of bride is been given by the groom's side Armaan has called Ananya and then both of them came to mumbai and selected the lehanga for Rehana.

Armaan had developed a great bond with Ananya and is very comfortable around her. He is even very impressed with the efforts she is taking in this marriage. He is very greatfull of Ananya who is keeping her career aside and helping her friend when her friend need her the most. He feels Rehana is very lucky to have gem like Ananya in her life.

Next day.
Ananya and Rehana didn't go for shopping today as they have to pack there luggage. Ananya , Rehana and Simran are going to goa for Rehana's hen(s) party and there they will be joined by sristi and Neha.

Simran and Rehana are the most excited once for this hen(s) party.
They will stay in goa for two days and are really excited to explore goa.

With the last glance at all the arrangements for goa trip the girls went to sleep. Rehana and Simran were finding it hard to sleep because of the excitement of going to goa where else Ananya couldn't sleep because of the days coming near of Rehana and Armaan's wedding. Soon they all slept with different thoughts in there minds with the better hopes for there future.

***********************************
Hellow guys another chapter though it is short but I hope you like it..
Next chapter is Rehana's hen (s) party in Goa.
Are you guys excited.?
Next chapter🔜
Keep loving keep voting.