Finn° My Kind of Woman 🧡

Summary: You attend the Calpurnia Concert and adore Finn. Also, fans don't know you're his girl.

-also this was requested
-proud of Calpurnia tonight at the Fonda Theatre!!

Y/N POV

"What are you so worried about Y/N? We're here supporting your one and only...Finny BOIIII." My friend Nessa yelled in the tune of city boy.

I covered her mouth. "SHH. Don't say that." I whispered and gave her a look. Nessa smiled and rolled her eyes.

"We're standing in line with these fans because of you. We were running late and now the only way inside is the front entrance, why can't you just text Finn to bring us in from backstage?" Nessa whispered. I exhaled and folded my arms.

"Sorry, I needed to finish finding a damn outfit. Anyway, Finn isn't replying and neither did the rest of the band. Well, when we reach the front they'll know who we are, and bring us in." I replied.

While we were in line to enter the theatre, a couple girls pushed back and shoved me into the girls behind me.

"Omg I am so sorry- Watch it, can't you stand properly." The girl I knocked over spoke, her and her friends started laughing and gave me glares.

I gulped and turned around to face Nessa

"Woah, attitude." I mumbled and raised my brows to Nessa.

Finn POV

"Curtains are closed. Fans are coming in. Spend time palace are y'all ready?" Ryan spoke, I exhaled and faced the band. Spend time palace nodded and I walked over to Calpurnia.

"I can't believe we have spend time palace as our opening act." Malcom spoke. I agreed and poked my head a little to see if Y/N was around... She wasn't up in the VIP booth with Nick and Quincy.

Where was she? I felt around my pockets for my phone... Uhh it's in the dressing room.

"Y/N should be here, she isn't up there with my brother..." I mentioned. Ayla shrugged her shoulders. The fans were getting louder and louder as they chanted.

Y/N POV

We made it to the front and John one of the security guards noticed me. He grabbed me and Jess and pulled us aside.

The girls in line screamed as they watched us pushing in line, oops my bad.

"You Guys need to enter and go up to the VIP box." John spoke, me and Jess agreed and entered. We pushed past some fans who were standing near us and headed towards the VIP box stairs.

"Y/N! You're here!" Nick Wolfhard spoke, I smiled. Me and Jess finally sat down.

"Tool ya long enough slow poke." Quincy responded, I rolled my eyes and winked at him.

"Good to see you too Quincy." I mumbled back.

Finn POV

My baby was here. She was here!! Ah she got my adrenaline pumping. The concert was going great, we performed all the songs on the EP and now I had my last song I needed to perform. My kind of woman... Dedicated to my girl.

As I finished the last lyric of " My kind of woman" I stared up at the VIP box and smiled at my girl. Gahhhh she was everything to me.

As I watched her dancing and enjoying the music she made me smile. It was time.

The fans cheered as "My kind of woman" finished. I held the mic up to my mouth and waited for silence.

"So, that song by MacD means a lot to me. Because I truly dedicate it to someone special... And I think it's time to let you guys know who motivates me the most in life." I spoke into the Mic. The crowd went quite and the band all smiled at me. I looked up at the VIP box and saw Y/N's face.

Y/N POV

"So, that song means a lot to me. Because I truly dedicate it to someone special... And I think it's time to let you guys know who motivates me the most in life." Finn mentioned. My eyes went wide and he stared at me from the stage.

My heart exploded. Nessa nudged my arm, Quincy and Nick howled.

A small smile appeared on my face just staring at Finn.

"Y/N, come down here please and join us on stage." Finn spoke. My jaw dropped and the crowd all turned to look up at the box/booth.

John the security escorted me down the stairs, and to the stage.

My hands were shaking and I was nervous. Me and Finn were private about this relationship for 9 months. Now it's all about to change.

Finn interlocked our fingers and he smiled at me,

"This is Y/N, my girl." Finn spoke, the crowd all smiled and yelled, they were getting rowdy. In the best of ways.

"AHHHWWE SO CUTE."
"OMG AWWEEEE YES SHIPPPPPPP"
"OTP."
"YOU'RE SO PRETTY WTF."

I blushed and smiled.

"Babe, what do you have to say to the fans?" Finn asked me, I held the mic up to my mouth.

"I want to say, thank you for supporting Calpurnia and coming out tonight. It means a lot to me, and they deserve the best love and support, and you guys are providing that. Super thankful." I spoke,
the fans all cheered and I felt as Finn pulled my waist towards him, I was completely blushing and felt as Finn pecked my lips.

Crowd became more louder and I could hear Quincy yelling from the booth. I smiled during the kiss.

As I pulled away, my eyes glanced at the girls who laughed at me earlier... they didn't look too happy. They probably hated me.

Oops my bad.

-How was this?
-ya'll like this? Comment? 😉❤️😭🧡💍