16

Your POV:

As I swung my legs off the bed to get off, a new wave of embarrassment and humiliation washed over me.

Sunbae put these patches on.

He saw my legs.

He touched them.

And I felt my face grow hot enough to fry eggs upon.

"Yah! Gwenchana? (You okay?)," Yoona asked and placed a hand on my forehead.

I nodded and winced at burning her hand. Then dragged my feet to touch the ground.

But as soon as I put my weight on my treacherous legs, they gave out and prepared to fall ahead, only to land into Yoona.

"Ouch! Broken boob," she said and supported me.

I laughed and leaned onto her with an arm resting on her shoulders.

"Is that your revenge for the slap?," she said, raising an eyebrow as she walked alongside me.

I scoffed. "Please. If I took revenge, both your boobs would be at my feet."

And that made her laugh and make a rude gesture at me.

Gosh, I love her.

Throughout the drive, we sang BTS songs at the top of our lungs, despite my sore throat.

Just like old times.

"You've gotten better at singing," she yelled over the high volume of the stereo playing "Pied piper ".

And I smiled.

The hard work was paying off I guess.

"Jimin offered to practise with me, last night," I said, in the Taehyung voice again which brought a broad smile on my face.

Her eyes popped as she braked suddenly.

"Ya jinjja?"

I put my hand on my chest to calm the erratic beating and nodded.

"You bitch! That's how you tell me such a big news? I almost had an accident!," she said, although she was smiling too.

"Of course, I'll bring you pictures and videos," I winked at her.

"You know me so well," she winked back and resumed driving.

As we reached the dorms, Yoona quickly got out to help me.

She grunted as I was depending on her to get out of the damn car.

Suddenly, someone said, "Let me help."

We both looked up to see Jimin.

And then at each other with wide eyes and pursed lips as Jimin's arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up.

Yoona had her fist down her throat and I was fighting the urge to sniff his hair.

You know, typical fangirl issues.

With his other hand, he wrapped my arm across his shoulders and my entire body went up in flames as my side collided with his chest.

Ohmygod his chest is rock solid!! If I drove a little more into his side, can I feel his abs too? Will he notice? HOLY CRAP HE SMELLS NICE! Wait. I must smell like crap right now! All the screaming and yelling in the car made me sweat profusely! Nononono. Can NOT let this angel smell the satanic odour!