Mike° Don't scream ⛓

Summary: Waking up in someone else's basement wasn't what you expected.

-Dark/psycho/kinky Mike Wheeler was requested 🖤
-don't come @ me if you hate it lmao

Y/N POV

I heard footsteps and creaking. My eye lids fluttered open and I examined a roof I have never seen before...

Where was I? I lifted my head and looked around... I didn't know here I was. Was I in a basement? I raised my brows and examined the surroundings.

Last time I was conscious I was walking home from school and then... It was all blurry from then. I realised I was laying on a bed and freaked out.

Slowly, my head turned and I examined myself handcuffed to the bed frame... shit. I began crying and screaming.

The door swung open and he came down the basement stairs.... Mike Wheeler? The boy from the AV club?

"Mike? Let me go please." I cried. Mike nodded a no and smiled, he lingered his fingers up my leg gently and continued to smile.

"And why would I do that? I grabbed you because, you looked so pretty... I needed to have you for myself, you make me go crazy, Y/N. I watch you at school and you just look so... Yummy." Mike explained as he dragged his fingers up my body.

I screamed my lungs out, this psycho wouldn't let me go. His touch made me shiver.

"HELP ME, PLEASE. Someone- Don't scream, I've already sound proofed this basement. And my family aren't here, their on vacation, I insisted they have one without me. So they can't help you." Mike whispered as he leaned closer, he was so close I could feel his breath around my neck.

Mike turned around and grabbed some clothes. Black leather outfit. Oh no.

"Let me help you put these on. Well, I'll have to help you... You can't get changed, you're tied up. " Mike spoke sarcastically. I cried and yelled.

I felt as he stepped closer and placed his hands onto my thighs, I kicked and nodded a no.

"Get off me you creep." I cried, Mike laughed and blinked. He then came near my face and kissed me.
I felt as his hands moved up to my hair and he pulled on my hair, he was griping me hard.

"Don't disobey me. I've already kept a girl in my basement before, no one knew she was here...
I'll do it with you, and I'll let you go, if, you listen to me." Mike whispered into my ear with greeted teeth. He was dangerous.

I nodded and sniffled.

"Fine, I'll do anything." I replied and choked on my words. Mike stroked my head and smirked at me. He brought his fingers to my lips and brushed my lips slightly.... I wasn't going to bite.

His smile creeped me out but also, apart of me wanted to see more of it.

"Good girl. Once I help you get changed, I'm going to feed you." Mike explained while eyeing me up, head to toe. He bit his lip and exhaled a breath.

-I'm sorry. You've been recked.
😂
-opinions on my psycho Imagines?