Chapter 10 - Red Is The Color of Passion

You woke up with a pounding headache. You looked around and saw a raven haired man dressed in black with glasses crouching in front of you .

"Good, you are awake." He said monotoned. "Did you injure yourself anywhere?" He asked.

You glanced at him and slightly shook your head. "No, I'm alright. Thank you." You said softly and suddenly saw the red headed reaper you saw before you fell unconscious. "Who are you people?" You asked. The raven haired reaper helped you get up and adjusted his glasses. "I am William T. Spears and this is Grell Sutcliff." William introduced.

You eyed the two reapers in front of you, you weren't too sure about the redhead if Grell was female or male.

"Pleasure." You said and got up. You then remembered why you were out here and wanted to proceed to run, but William stopped you. "Where are you going?"

"I'm being hunted, at least I think so... And I do not want my dead body to end up in a ditch somewhere. So if you'd excuse me—" You tried but they didn't let you go.

"How about you come with us then?"

"Sorry? What?" You said. "I just got kidnapped, I don't need another kidnapping. Bye." You said and ran away.

Once you thought you were far enough away you took a deep breath.

You still didn't have any shoes and your feet were by now very bruised and had a few tiny wounds. You sat down in an alley to catch your breath.

You couldn't help but let out tears as you missed your family. You were soon sound asleep.

A few hours later you woke up in a shockingly red room. You were a bit startled. 'Where am I?' You thought to yourself. 'I've been kidnapped again, haven't I?' You thought and sighed. You looked around and got up from the bed. You saw a mirror and looked at yourself. You noticed that you had a new dress on. It was crimson and you wore lipstick which was of the same color as the dress. "This person must really like red." You said.

"You're awake~" you heard someone say. You were startled and saw the redhead from before standing in the doorway.

"So, I guess you're my kidnapper this time?" You asked in a monotone tone of voice.

"Kidnapper? Well, I guess if you want to call me that, darling~" Grell smirked.

You took a step back.

"I used to know a woman who always wore red~ You suit it way more than her~" Grell said referring to Madam Red.

"You seem to be obsessed with the color red."

"Why of course, darling~ it's the color of passion after all~"