Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship

Samantha's POV
Monday morning~

"Good morning, Sweetie." I came face to face with my mom's smiling face.

"Good morning." I small smiled and sat down on the chair.

"Are you okay, princess?" my dad asks me and I look up to him.

"Yeah, why would you ask that?" I lied, I'm not okay, it's been two days of that incident and Kyle is continuously texting me and calling me, I ignored him anyways.

"You don't seem okay, I'm seeing you from two days that you seem lost." he looks me in the eye with suspicious.

"Right Gray, I'm seeing it too. Everything is okay, right?" now mom asks.

"Mom and Dad, I'm okay and it's just school stuff nothing else." I let out a sigh.

"It's not about the boys right?" dad asks with a cold voice.

"No dad." I rolled my eyes. Why does he always have to think about that?

"By the way, Kyle will be here soon to drop you.As Dylan is not home." dad says sipping his coffee as I choked on my juice.

Oh shit no! I have already decided earlier what I have to do.

Half an hour ago~~

My phone buzzed and I saw that the most annoying person in the world is calling me. What the heck does this punk want now?

"What?" I said receiving the call.

"Well, good morning to you too." I can already sense the smirk forming on his face.

"Listen Alec, I don't know what do you want, but you can tell me later also.

"As if, Okay don't freak out, but I'll be your ride to school today." he says from the other side as my eyes widen.

"What?! No way!!" I practically shouted.

"Chill, I have already talked to your Mom about it and she is okay with it."he said nonchalantly, "And I know, Dylan is not at home and your 'oh so boyfriend' will drop you at school" he adds coldly.

No it can't be! I'm not gonna go with Kyle nor with this guy. Why would you do this mom?! Oh god!! This situation is so frustrating.

"So?" he breaks me from my thoughts.

"Ugh!! Fine fine!" I sighed heavily

"Yes! I fucking knew it!" his voice sounded joyful. I rolled my eyes but a small smile curved up in my lips, I don't know why.

"Bye now!"

"Bye baby, I'll see you soon." he says and the call ended.

I hate that name! Bastard.

~End of flashback~

"Princess?" my dad breaks me from my thoughts

"Yeah?"

"Is Alec coming?" he asks in confusion.

"Uh yes, actually" I continue eating my cereals.

"But I have already called Kyle and his already on his way. Why didn't you told me earlier Anna?" dad frowns.

"Wait, I thought you knew?" she answered nonchalantly. oh mom!

"Dad, I'll tell Kyle okay?" I assured him with a small smile.

"Well okay, I don't have any problem." he added. Wow dad! I wish you are like this with every boy.