»19« Failed

(It's not gay if your eyes are closed)

"Wish I knew back then, what I know now"

Y/N's POV:

I open my eyes. I'm... back at Hank's place? I sit up. There's pain in my hip. So it wasn't a dream...

Hank and Connor are in the kitchen, sitting at the table. Sumo is laying beside me... so cute...

I get up the best I can. "You're awake" Hank says. "I guess" I smile. "They were able to remove the bullet successfully" Connor says. "That's great... but I'm guessing the pain will stay" I say. "Not very long, it might only last a day, maybe some hours, the doctors said you heal very fast" Connor says.

"I hope this pain goes away soon" I sit at the table with them.

"Are you planning on staying longer?" Hank asks. "No... the investigation in my apartment is over, I'll go back home tomorrow" I say. "Okay, but be careful, we can't have another break in" Hank says. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to have extra protection" I say.

(😩)

"Anyway, shouldn't we get to the office? We're already an hour late" I say. "You should stay here, rest and let your wound heal" Connor says. "I actually agree with the Android, it'd be better for you to take a break" Hank says. I look at the two.

I sigh and look down, I really like going on investigations though...

"Alright, you two be careful" I say. Hank and Connor stand up and head for the door. "Don't think of trying anything" Hank says. "What am I gonna do anyway?" I ask. He chuckles and leaves.

"Have a nice day Y/N" Connor says. "You too" I smile. He follows Hank outside.

So I'm here alone... what do I do?

Sumo is lying down on the floor... I want to take him for a walk, but that's probably not the best idea. This is gonna be a pretty boring day...

~Night~

The door opens and Hank walks in. "Hey, how was today?" I ask. Hank looks down.

"We-... we were put off the case" Hank says. "What? Why?" I ask, getting up. "We failed to solve the case on time, now the FBI handle the case" Hank says.

Connor hasn't came in yet. "Where's Connor?" I ask. "He's being sent back to CyberLife... he'll be deactivated" Hank says.

I can feel my heart drop. "W-what?! They can't do that!" I say. "I'm afraid they can... were on homicide now, the deviants are no longer our problem" Hank sits on the couch.

I can feel anger boiling in me. They just kicked us off the case without giving us more time! Connor had figured out the location name, Jericho... we just needed to find out where it's located. We just needed more time!

"I'm leaving" I say. I grab my stuff and putting it in my bag. I grab my phone and call a taxi.

Hank doesn't say anything as I leave. I stand outside and wait for the taxi.

~Home~

I unlock the door and go in. At least it's clean, a little...

I set my stuff down and look around. Usually Boomer would come bouncing up to me, he'd be so happy...

I go up to my room, it was quiet...

I set my phone on my bed and start undressing.

Out of no where my phone begins to ring, it was a face time call. The hologram of the screen appears, it's Connor!

Because of the sound surprising me, I jumped back and accidentally pressed accept. I lie on the ground, with only my bra and underwear on.

Connor's voice goes throughout my room. "Y/N? Are you there? I need to speak to you" Connor says. "Yea! I'm here..." I say from the floor.

"Where are you?" Connor asks. "Here?" I say, confused. I slowly pop my head up.

"Is something wrong?" Connor asks. "You called at the wrong time!" I say. "Oh... oh! I understand now, sorry for that, but I need to speak with you, it's urgent" Connor says.

"You could've texted me or called me! You didn't have to face time me!" I say. "I could've, but I thought it'd be better if I shown you where I was" Connor pans the screen around. He's at a train station?

"Meet me here, please" Connor hangs up.

I stand up and start getting dressed again. I guess I'm meeting him at the train station...

~Choo choo~

I get to the train station and find Connor. "What are you dressed in?" I ask. He's wearing a completely different outfit, he doesn't look the same.

"I needed to blend in, look, I found the location to Jericho! We just need to follow these symbols throughout the town" Connor pulls up a hologram with the symbol.

"What about me? I'm human! I can't go into Jericho" I say. "Androids and humans look the same, you look like a deviant without its LED, you'll be fine" Connor says. I take a deep breath.

"Okay... lead the way"

(1. MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER. WHICH MEANS I CAN UPDATE BETTER AND LONGER CHAPTERS

2. THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST BOOK ON MY PROFILE WITH A HUGE NUMBER OF 28K IN UNDER A MONTH. SERIOUSLY. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤️ I CANT ANSWER ALL YOUR COMMENTS WHICH MAKES ME SAD, BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE❤️❤️❤️❤️)