Chapter 7: Coming home

*Chris POV*

I sat down in a chair next to Sam, he said he remembered. I held onto his cold hand and worried if he'd wake up this time. He was dehydrated and his lungs had filled with fluid.

He was laying there so cold and had all these wires and tubes hooked up to him. I held his hand and just looked at him.

"This is all my fault, he came looking for me, and I was driving ", tears started flowing down my cheeks then I felt a hand touch my shoulder and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Honey, you didn't plan any of this. Things happen when you least expect them, and you can't do anything to do about it but just wait for them to be over", she kisses the top of my head then sat back down next to her husband.

For three days I held his hand. I barely ate or slept in fear that he'd wake up. It was about 3:30 in the morning when I felt a squeeze on my hand. I lifted my head and saw Sam opening his eyes.

"C-Chris", his scratchy voice made me melt.

I smiled, "Yeah baby, it's me "

I got up from the chair and hobbled closer to him, " How are you feeling? ", I ask him.

"I've been better, my throat hurts like something went in there, " he paused and smiled, "My chest feels weird too"

"You'll feel better in a day or two ", a new voice says, it was the doctor.

"We had to drain your lungs with a needle so you have a little band aide on your chest and we had to put a tube down your throat to keep you breathing."

"That's wow ", Sam said.

I took a seat next to Sam in bed, he gladly moved over for me. He grabbed my hand and looked up at me.

"When will I be able to leave? ", he said still looking me.

"We have to run a couple tests but you've improved a great deal in the past three days. We just need a blood sample to run the tests and you can leave tonight if you would like ", with that he left then a male nurse came in with a cart.

"I'm Michelangelo, I'm just here to take some of your blood, handsome", he gave Sam a toothy grin and began to take his blood.

I gave him a death glare which made Sam laugh.

"It's not funny", I say with a grumpy face on.

"He was just being polite, Chris "

"No, he was hitting on you in front of my face " , I was mad now.

Michelangelo smirked, "I'm Sorry, I thought he was single "

"I'm not, Sorry to disappoint ", Sam grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it.

I feel my cheeks heat up, and I smile. Michelangelo took the needle out of Sam's arm.

"I'll just go now, I'll tell another nurse to bring your discharge papers", Michelangelo said pulling the cart behind his as he left the room.

Once Sam signed the discharge papers, he had to get dressed.

"Mom and Dad can you guess leave? Chris will help me get dressed. I'll meet you in waiting room. "

His mom kissed him goodbye and they left.

"Can you do my top first? ", he asked.

I nod and hobble behind him and untie the strings of his hospital robe. I push it off his body and it falls to the ground lifeless.

There were bruises on his back and along his ribs, I wanted to kiss them and say I'm Sorry but he knew it wasn't my fault. I grab his navy v-neck and slowly help him put it on. I grab the shorts that were his favorite and unbuttoned them.

He had his black briefs on hugging his hips, I flop onto the ground and land on my butt.

"Are you okay?! " ,his hoarse voice asked.

My ass was hurting, "I'm fine, just get your shorts on"

He lifts up his left leg and puts it through the pants hole then with his right leg. I got on my knees and my face was directly in front of his crotch. I looked up at him and he blushed, then the shorts grew tight.

A smirk came to my lips as I grabbed my crutches off the side of the bed and got off the ground.

"Where do we go now? ", he asked.

"We get in my car to go to our place", I carefully grab my keys from my pocket without letting go of my crunches.

A nurse came and put Sam into a wheelchair as it was hospital policy. I used my crutches along side of them as we made our way to the entrance of the hospital where his parents pulled up in their car.

I opened the car door and slid in then along with my crutches. Sam was wheeled as close to the car and he got in slowly. I reached over and grabbed his seatbelt.

I smiled as I buckled up his seatbelt then did mine.

"Uh thanks", he blushed and looked down at my cast, " Can I sign that later?"

With a smile I nod, I want to kiss him. I want to lay in bed with him. I want to love him, wait, did I just say I want to love him? I felt my eyebrows furrow, What am I saying? We've only been together for a weeks and all we had was sex and go on a date. It seems dates aren't our thing.

"Christopher ", a woman voice broke my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm Sorry. Are we here?", I clear my throat.

"Yes dear, now call if you need anything don't be shy. Both of you come give mama a kiss goodbye "

Sam and I get out of the car then walked to the passenger seat window. After a quick kiss and a goodbye we were inside, behind locked doors.

"Are you hungry? ", I ask making my way to the kitchen with my crutches at my side.

"No just really tired, I want to go to bed ", he rubbed the back of his head lifting his shirt showing the elastic of his boxers.

"U-Um I just wanted to grab a glass of water and then lay down as well. "

"I'll get it and you go to bed. You can't crutch and hold a glass of water ", He said basically kicking me out of the kitchen.

I made my way down the hallway to my room, Will he sleep in his room? I place my crutches on the floor next to my bed and hopped on my good foot trying to undress.

I mange to get my shirt off but get stuck on my shorts. Then Sam walked in with the glass of water.

He chuckled then places the glass on the nightstand, "Want me to help? ", he asks.

"Please ", I say giving up on trying to take them off myself.

Sam got on his knees and began trying to take my pants off.

"You'll never get them off while your standing, sit."

I sat and looked down as he got my pants off. He tapped my thigh signalling me to put my legs underneath the blanket.

I could hear his small groans as he pulled the blanket over me.

"You should lift anything, even a blanket. "

"I will do what I need for my boyfriend Chris, when I'm needed ", He smiled then made his way to the empty side of my bed.

"I'm sleeping with you", he stated lifting the sheet and slowly made his way onto the bed in pain.

He got underneath the blanket and moved closer to me.

As a natural instinct I pop it my right arm under Sam's head, pulling him in.

"Goodnight Sam "

"Goodnight Chris "

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Tell me what you think guys, vote and comment

I love you guys keep reading

Sorry for the long wait, I had to deal with issues but it's all good now