•7•

The room was filled with teams of people running back and forth between the candidates, cameras being pointed at their faces, people in the background shouting orders and guiding them to several stations.

Taehyung whistles at the chaos. Considering that this staff worked for the royal family, he imagined them to be a bit more . . . organized?

When they got the notice to be at Gyeonghoeru Pavilion in the early morning, they all woke up, showered and headed on down to the royal banquet hall. Gyeonghoeru Pavilion had been accommodated to where the pillars were now with large curtains to keep people from peaking in. When Tae and the rest entered, they already saw several candidates undressing and getting their hair and make-up done. 

A man with purples hair suddenly points to the four of them, snapping his fingers to get their attention. "You four. Follow me."

Like the others, they were told to strip, right there in front of the others. It wasn't really a big deal, seeing as they were used to public bathhouses and what not. But even in the bathrobe that was handed to him, Taehyung found himself feeling self-conscious since he lost some weight beforehand. Especially after noticing the bodies of the other candidates. There was one big guy in the corner with large pecs that was extremely dismotivating to look at.

It had been three days since he blacked out at the gym. He was surviving off of the left overs of Jin's cooking, no word to be heard from the prince. His fever finally died down after he was able to take the medications. He was able to sleep because Jin climbed into bed with him. Sometimes Jimin and Hoseok managed to sneak in too, no one ever said a word to any of them.

They almost had a hard attack this morning, however, when a staff member called on them to wake up and head here.

Their bodies were cleaned, scrubbed, oiled and massaged. Tae hadn't felt himself this relaxed in years, not to mention he was sure his body was so spotless that he could eat it off of it. He wouldn't though. That'd be weird.

"Alright," Sungkyung says as she sits Tae down in front of a large mirror, his hair wet. "So, I have to admit something here. I'm obsessed with your face." She moves his head so she could get different angles of it on the mirror, admiring him. "Your side profile is amazing, your skin is flawless and your facial angles could be both soft and sharp depending on what we do to you."

The compliments were a bit embarrassing, Tae lowers his head, hiding his smile. Sungkyung continues with her observations.

"Basically, I want to go blonde with you. A very very light blonde. Almost grey even. It works both ways, you can look angelic or absolutely tempting." She didn't give him time to protest, she began massaging his head, he found himself drifting to sleep at the sensation.

He is startled by the sound of a blow dryer and his eyes flicker to the mirror as the heat hit his head. His new blonde locks flying in every direction. He was told to close his eyes as he felt the soft touch of brushes and sponges on his face. Hands touch his hair again. The stylist's hands moved quickly. He felt more heat, smelled something burnt.

Oh god, what was she doing to him?

"Done."

Opening his eyes, he catches a glimpse of Sungkyung walking away in the mirror, moving to the person next to him. His eyes turn to his reflection in the mirror, widening as he sees himself. His blonde hair is almost white now, completely contrasting his natural brown eyebrows which have been thickened with makeup. There was a touch of pink on his eyelids and some brown on his lower lids, making his eyes look bigger, a bit rounder. He looked mature, but at the same time, his cheeks seemed to make him giveaway his youthfulness.