36. night in

can we just take a moment to appreciate the jawline, the hair, the outfit, just everything.

"Stop moving!" Ella shouted.

"But it hurts!" Timmy complained.

Ella was sat on top of Timmy on the sofa, tweezers in hand, plucking Timmy's eyebrows. Timmy felt extremely emasculated. She held his head still with one hand while the other manoeuvred the tweezers.

"You're gonna look so pretty." Ella giggled. Timmy just let it happen, not caring about how he looked.

"This is weirdly sexual" He smirked. Ella yanked a hair and he yelped out; he learned his lesson. "Well, you didn't have to wear such a revealing top. Your boobs are just there" she was wearing a strapy crop top and where she was sat meant Timmy was in eye line.

"Shut up or I'll put a jumper on" she brought his head closer so she could see but it only made him swallow hard.

"I think it's best if you do" he smirked, Ella rolled her eyes and ignored his smirk. She just wanted to make him look nice, his eyebrows were so clearly french in the way they were overgrown.

"Keep it in your pants T" she said quietly. He watched her concentrated face and smiled. Peoples faces always look so different up close, he looked at every inch of her face.

"How long is your day tomorrow?" He asked, fiddling with her hair as he spoke.

"15 hours." Ella put her tweezers down and hovered her hands over his face. Timmy winced at her answer and held her tighter as if she were slipping from him.

"I'll make you food when you come back." He smiled up at her. She wasn't looking into his eyes, she was looking at his upper lip. She stroked his growing moustache and smiled cheekily. "Don't laugh at my facial hair" he got all offended. Ella leant down and kissed along his moustache.

"We were doing this scene today, it was really serious and in my head I had your statistics song playing over and over and over." Ella told him. Timmy laughed so hard partly of pure embarrassment.

"I wish you had never saw that" he laughed. Ella shook her head and rested her lips on his.

"As your girlfriend, I thought I'd have had a live performance by now." Ella raised her eyebrows. Timmy threw his head back and let out a mild groan.

"I don't even remember the words Elle." He tried to get out of it but Ella had the idea seeded into the brain now.

"Come on, please, please" she begged. Timmy looked at her in the eyes and then let out a deep sigh. He pouted his lips to ask for a kiss, she brought he forefinger up to his mouth and parted his lips. She guided her tongue along his bottom lip and then his top lip. Timmy held his breath, finding his girlfriend extremely sexy. She rolled her hips against him and kissed him deeply and seductively. When she pulled away from him he found himself lurching for more.

"That's unfair" he mumbled, eyes still closed. Ella pressed her lips to his once more and then asked him again.

"Please" she repeated, he rolled her off his lap causing her to squeal in excitement. He stood in front of her and sorted out his hair and straightened his shirt.

"Okay. Only for you." He pointed at her, she clapped her hands and smiled so much it hurt. "Wait!" He smirked and ran into his room. He returned moments later with the red hat he wore in the video which made Ella collapse laughing.

"Timmy T!" She yelled with her hands on either side of the mouth. She pulled out her phone and started to record him without him knowing.

"This one goes out to Ella, my love. You are my statistical gem" he said, she giggled as she knew he was getting into it now.

"Get it T" she hyped him up. He put on the hat backwards and played the video on his phone.

"Look at me! It's Timmy T, bout to him em with the z-e-s-t. Let's do a problem, let us see, the probability you'll see me on tv. One zero zero zero trillion percent. I'm a statistical wonder, a statistical gem! One in a zillion, boutta net a million. Fruity colours on these numbers. Call it a chameleon." He rapped. Ella was dying of laughter as he sang, singing a long to parts she knew.

"Break it down T" she yelled. He chuckled and pointed at her.

"Only if you sing back up." He replied. She stood up and danced with him. "Statistics!" He danced.

"Yup!" She sang.

"Statistics"

"Yup yup!" He did the same arm movements as he did the video.

"Statistics" he spun her round.

"Yup!" She yelled as he spun her, laughing her head off.

"Statistics"

"Yup Yup."

"Ms Lawton. Ms Lawton." They said at the same time and then danced to the song as it played out. Timmy grabbed Ella's face and kissed her countless times all over her face which made her cry out in giggles.

"I am never doing that again." He mumbled against her lips. She put her hands up his shirt and squeezed his sides.

"That's ok. I filmed the whole thing." She smirked, Timmy's eyes widened as Ella let go of him and walked over to her phone. She stopped the recording and then put her phone on the table next to her.

"Delete it." He complained as he laid next to her. She kissed his shoulder and shook her head.

"I'm gonna watch it when I miss you." She smiled at him. He crawled on top of her and laid down for a hug. Ella played with his hair, stroking his curls. "Oh, I brought you a bunch of sweets from set." She said, his head snapped up and he raised his eyebrows. She giggled at his reaction and pushed him off her. She went over to her bag and pulled out the sweets she had stolen from the snack table, knowing Timmy loved some of them.

"Oh my god, you are perfect" he gasped as she emptied her hands on the table. He picked up a red heart lollypop and unwrapped it. He popped it in his mouth and started to suck like a child.

Ella decided to make herself a cup of tea, she left Timmy to make his way through the treats she had brought for him. Ella stared out the window that was placed perfectly over the sink, she loved Timmy's view. Timmy had bought a kettle just for her, he never made tea but once Ella had expressed her need for it he went out and bought one.

"I could live here" Ella said, maybe just to herself. Timmy heard it though and decided to go and see her. He flung himself up onto the counter top, still sucking his lolly and grinned at her.

Ella stood in between his legs and grinned back at him, they both giggled for no reason. Ella rubbed his legs while she stood in front of him. Without thinking, she reached up and pulled the lolly slowly from his mouth. Timmy didn't know what to do as he watched Ella place the lolly in her mouth so casually.

"Fuck me that was hot" he laughed, Ella laughed and held the lolly in front of his face. He put his mouth over the lolly again and grinned at her.

Ella made her tea, once she had put her milk in and stirred it, Timmy stood behind her and pretended to reach for something above her head. Ella was pushed up against the counter just as she was about pick up her tea.

"Oi" She pushed her bum out to push him away. Timmy just laughed and grabbed a glass from the cabinet.