Young Master (VII)

The Wei manor was very busy the next morning, all the servants were to clean the manor and make the most delicious food and treats for the arrival of Long Zixi. Wei Yue woke up extra early that morning and put on her best dress and dolled up her face. She glanced at the mirror for the nth time to make sure that she was as 'perfect' as she could be.

When Bao Bao saw her doing this, he couldn't help but almost vomit. Is she blind? Somehow Bao Bao has to applaud this bimbo for being able to look at herself this long and not go blind. Bao Bao will light a candle for this poor mirror that is forced for reflect such a ridiculous sight.

When Long Zixi arrived, it was already eight o'clock. Everyone in the manor had woken up early at five in the morning to prepare, everyone except Wei Xiao that is. He was leisurely enjoying his peace and quiet. He had stacks of books by his bedside and was reading through some medical books that he had found in the library when Long Zixi had visited him.

At the front of the manor, the servants and Butler Wang greeted Long Zixi as a mercedes-benz pulled up.

Butler Wang bowed, "Greetings to young master Long, it's been a while since you've visited."

Long Zixi nodded, "En."

Butler Wang didn't lead the way to Wei Xiao's room but to the tea room, Long Zixi raised an eyebrow at this. Usually, they would directly lead him over to Xiao Xiao's room. There he saw a young lovely looking lady sipping her tea as she sat in the white couch.

She had long light golden colored hair, emerald colored eyes, a small framed face with pouty lips, a voluptuous figure for her age, and she wore a white chiffon dress. Her diamond earrings dangled down to her shoulders, showing off her elegant neck. To someone other than Long Zixi, they would've been love struck by what they saw but he knew better. Her looks were 'average' compared to Wei Xiao's.

Wei Yue pretended not to see Long Zixi behind Butler Wang as they made their way over, she liked for others to chase her. When he got to the door, she finally 'noticed' him and showed off a sweet charming smile, "Ah, good morning Xi ge."

Wei Yue couldn't take her eyes away

Butler Wang sneered at her, was she stupid? Yes. How could she not understand that he had been avoiding her like she was a ghost, after all that time and she's still determined. He had guards make sure that she wasn't within ten feet of him when he came and visit before.

Wei Yue stood up and sashay her way over to Long Zixi, holding her smile on her delicate face. Long Zixi only took a glance at the room, seeing that the person he was here for wasn't in the room he turned to Butler Wang. "Where's Xiao Xiao?"

Butler Wang had on a stiff smile, he wasn't allowed to go near young master Xiao's room for the past three months. He had no idea what had been going on, the maids that were supposed to be watching over him were changed out. Under the dictatorship of Wei Yue, they weren't allowed to do anything. The only thing Butler Wang knew was that Wei Xiao was confined in his room.

Seeing that it was his chance to see young master Xiao again, Butler Wang felt elated. He considered Wei Xiao to be like his grandson. Butler Wang gently smiled, "This way."

Butler Wang didn't even bother to be courteous to Wei Yue, he knew that she had animosity against Wei Xiao but he couldn't understand why nor did he know how deep it ran. Wei Yue was shocked, usually when she was looking her best as she did today, people wouldn't be able to take their eyes off of her. But today she received a slap to her face, her Xi ge had merely taken a glance around the room, not even at her before he left.

Wei Yue's face darkened and she gnashed her teeth. It's always that fucking imp, what the fuck?! Why does Xi ge pay so much attention to that waste? Hmph, he must've said something to Xi ge for him to ignore me like this. I'm going to make sure that he won't be able to say anything else in the future. Xi ge is mine! He can only pay attention to me.

While Wei Yue was deluding herself, Bao Bao quickly 'ran' back to the room to inform Wei Xiao of what had transpired inside of the tea room.

<Hahaha! Host, you should've seen her face! Hehe~ Bao Bao feels so happy at her misfortune. Bao Bao bet it stung to get face slapped by the one she adores.>

Wei Xiao nonchalantly replies, <Mmn.>

<... That's it? Host... you... you don't feel anything else?> Bao Bao thought host would be happy at the other's misfortune, but he didn't even glance up from his book. Wahhh! Bao Bao is going to have a hard time training this wooded block of a host...

If Wei Xiao had heard what Bao Bao was thinking about, Wei Xiao would've shot Bao Bao in it's head already for it's idiotic thoughts.

Butler Wang and Long Zixi arrives outside of the room, "Young master Wei? Young master Long is here to visit you."

A barely audible voice comes from the inside, "C-come in."

Long Zixi furrowed his brows, the voice that he had heard was like 180 of what he had remembered it to be. The door opened and the two gasped at what they saw. Wei Xiao was sitting in bed with a cast on his arm, a large book was opened in front of him as he was flipping through it with one hand. About half of his face was wrapped up in bandages but that wasn't what was the most startling about him, it was that his one beautiful eyes that were full of life were now dull and empty.

Long Zixi turned to Butler Wang, "What's going on here?"

Butler Wang was too shocked at what he saw, "Y-young master Xiao... what happened?"

Butler Wang completely ignored Long Zixi and ran to Wei Xiao's side. His eyes teared up, he could see the difference in Wei Xiao's appearance and attitude. He knew that Wei Xiao had suffered terribly, he didn't need to lift up the covers or see the wounds. He knew just from looking that Wei Xiao had given up.

Long Zixi gave a warning to the guards outside not to be disturbed or they will be punished, everyone but Wei Xiao understood not to disobey Long Zixi's words. Although he's young, he's known as the Demon Emperor in the business world that will kill you without you even knowing it.

Wei Yue had chased after them as she didn't want to see her future 'husband' spend time with that low life but she wasn't allowed inside, she even used her position as their 'future' employer to try and get in but was denied. The guards would rather piss off their 'future' employer than that 'demon king', they wouldn't even know how they died if they managed to piss him off. The two guards shivered, thinking about the consequences of getting on the bad side of the demonic emperor.

Long Zixi turned around and strode inside because of his long legs, it didn't take him long until he stood besides Wei Xiao.

The temperature in the room had dropped to a freezing point. Long Zixi's eyes were covered in frost and had a look that could kill with a glance, "So... Xiao Xiao, won't you tell Xi ge what happened?"