8: Catch him in the Act

"Collins!" Coach Sicowich exclaimed and blew his whistle aggressively.

I held the urge to roll my eyes at the him and smiled as best as I could while I made my way towards him. "Yes, coach?"

Coach Sicowich was the P.E. coach who was around 40 years old, overweight, bald, and bitchy.

"Go get the dodge balls from the storage room out back," Sicowich ordered and handed me some keys.

Anything to get me out of running laps.

"And make sure you come back or else," he looked at me pointedly.

Most kids just ditched after being sent out.

I took the keys from his hands and started walking towards the back of the gym.

Man, I fucking hated P.E. There was nothing more that I detested than running laps. It was like I had 60 year old smoker lungs, I could get three steps away before coughing up my organs.

I heard giggling and halted.

Oh, no, this was the place everyone came to make out.

There was a blind spot for the cameras between the gym and the locker rooms.

I hastily passed the couple and walked a few more rooms until I finally reached the storage room.

"Fucking, Sicowich," I murmured and put the keys in the lock.

Huh, it was already unlocked.

"Mason," a moan came from inside the storage room, but my brain didn't have enough time to react, so I flung the door open.

I had seen Mason's dick for the second time this month.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed and shut the door.

Lacey and Mason were. . . why the fuck- in school?

After remembering coach's words I hesitantly opened the door, making sure to look the other way.

"Can you pass me the dodgeballs?"

"No," Mason murmured.

There was shuffling before I felt a small hand on my shoulder, making me turn around.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Lacey said, now fully clothed, her cheeks were tinted with pink.

Sorry won't make me forget the atrocities I had witnessed.

"Yeah," I responded and watched Lacey walk the other direction.

"What the fuck, Mason," I hissed. Fortunately, he was fully clothed now and looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Do you know what they could do to you if they found you having. . . you know in school?"

Mason scoffed and adjusted his belt, he rolled his eyes while he reached for his jacket.

"That's none of your business," he murmured bitterly.

He tried passing me but I pushed him back into the closet, closing the door behind me.

"Mason, what's wrong with you?" I pushed and watched as his eyes shone with annoyance.