Coming out- 34

Bakugou pov
Hearing Red asking me to be his boyfriend flicked a switch in my head. It was almost as if we had made it real, official. Leaving that changing room with Red as my boyfriend was what I need to come out. I could feel myself marching through the corridors with Eijirou's hand in mine. I couldn't care less what people would assume, I had my goal and I would stick to it. Red was muttering next to me "-I can't believe this is happening, like, we're boyfriends and we're coming out all in one day-" I ignored whilst dragging him. Usually most of our group would hang out in our classroom at lunch, before or after eating. We were heading to room 1A.

I turned away from the door and looked at Red. "You ready?" I asked seriously. He gave me an uneasy thumbs up and nodded.
"Let's do this." I barged into the classroom to see nearly the whole class scattered around the room. They sat in groups, talking and laughing. I, on the other hand, was shaking like an idiot; I could feel Eijirou doing the same. Not many people took notice to us at first bar Deku and a few others. When entering the room I had let go of Red's hand coincidently.
"Hey you guys." Waved Uraraka cheerfully. Eijirou nervously smiled back at her. It seemed like all the confidence Red had in the changing rooms had dwindled, it was time for me to take the lead.
"Can I please have everyone's attention," Wait, I didn't want to make it too formal. "Or just the people who care, cause I certainly don't care." However, I now had everyone in the room staring up at us. I thought it'd be best to do it quick, like a bandaid. Sharply, I grabbed Red's hand and started to speak. "Listen up extras. Me and Eijirou are dating. We're boyfriends' okay. And if anyone has a problem with that I'll ki- I'll be annoyed." I was breathing heavy, my mouth was dry. Next to me, Red just awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah it's true." Added Eijirou. I watched as we received different reactions from the class; Ashido clapping and squealing, Todoroki, Deku and Iida grinning and giving us thumbs up, Uraraka's eyes wide and smiling with shock. Of course then there were people such as Sero, Oijiro, Jiro, who seemed surprised but just shrugged and smiled. That was the general response, I wasn't expecting much else. Then I saw Kaminari and Mineta who sat in the corner of the room. Their faces read guilt?
"Can we ask questions?" Asked Tsu, raising her hand. I thought for a second.
"You can ask three."
"Ooh, me!" Yelled Uraraka. "How did it all start?" Red responded;
"Well you know when Mineta spread those rumours and I had to take Kat out the room? Well I kissed him out there by accident. We then didn't talk for a day or so, that was until we met at the mall and Kat just gave me a massive ki-"
"Alright, shut it Red." I interrupted. I could feel myself flushing.
"Okay my turn." Announced Aoyama. "Have you been on many dates? If so, were they marvellous?"
"Yes, we've been on two. I took Red out on a picnic and then Red planned a night-in where we watched How to Train a Dragon." I said bluntly. I didn't like talking about this, especially in front of nearly the whole class. "On more question."
"I know!" It was Hagakure, who I had almost not noticed. "So, are you two in love?" She emphasised the word 'love'. This made a few of the girls squeal and giggle. Now I was definitely blushing. I just stood, uncertain what to say. Thankfully, Eijirou was there;
"Since it's only been a couple weeks, I think it'd be too soon to say love. But, I like him a lot, and he may not say it but he feels the same." He turned to me and smiled, his face also red.
"Well, I'm sure I can speak for the whole class when I say we're happy for you two." Said Tokoyami kindly.
"Err, thanks. Now that's it, everyone go and do your normal boring stuff." I dismissed them. No one really got the message, as a few came up to us, hugging and high-fiving.

"That was incredibly brave." Nodded Todoroki as we all sat around the desk. Red was confidently holding my hand in his lap, no longer needing to hide under the table. Eijirou nodded in thanks;
"Thanks bro, we were both-" I started to not pay attention; I felt someone staring. I turned to see Mineta and Kaminari again. They looked rather sad. When they noticed that I had noticed them, they stood up. I assumed they'd just pretend they weren't staring, but instead they slowly made their way over.
"Bakugou, Kirishima, could we have a word?" Said Kaminari, fidgeting.
"Yeah, it's important." Added Mineta. Red and I looked at each other before silently agreeing. We got up out of our seats and followed them to their corner. Red didn't let go of me. Mineta spoke; "Guys, we're not trying to take back what we did. We know it was wrong and we understand if you won't forgive us. " then Kaminari added;
"Yeah. When we said those things, we had no idea what was going on. We're sorry for the additional pressure we put on to you. That's bad on our part." Both of their faces seemed sincere. I studied them, as did Red. I didn't know if it was because of their apology, or the fact that they looked extremely genuine, but I decided to speak up.
"What you guys did was really shitty. And you will never do it again," I threatened, stepping forward. "But, if you genuinely feel remorse, then I see no problem in accepting your apology." Everyone seemed as shocked as I felt. In any other circumstance I wouldn't have done what I did, but this was different. "Look, we've just come out. I don't want this," I gestured to all of us, "to put a damper on that. It'd be so much easier to forget it and get on with our lives." Kaminari smiled understandingly.
"Thank you Bakugou."
"And you, Kirishima?" Asked Mineta, looking up at him.
"Well if Kat can forget it, then so can I." He squeezed my hand to show his affection. That was until he took another step forward, looking up and down at the pare. "But remember, don't be homophobes." I laughed, as did Red. Man it felt good to have a boyfriend.
————————————————————————
I'm so tired lol