Chapter Twenty Eight- Alijah Corinne Scott

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

It's official, I hate being fucking pregnant. My feet were swollen, I feel like I'm fat and I can't do anything at all. In my opinion it's really not fair that guys get to walk around fine after getting someone knocked up.

"Why you looking at me like that? Looking like you about to shoot my ass" Jade said raising his eyebrow and I rolled my eyes and laid back on the bed rubbing my stomach.

"You did this to me and now I have to suffer" I said and he laughed at me and leaned over kissing on my stomach and rubbing it.

"I'm sorry, but we gotta have one more baby after this, I want two sons" he said rubbing my stomach again and I sighed. I knew for a fact I was one of those girls who didn't and won't ever like pregnancy.

"I'm about to give you a massage so relax" Jade said and he made me sit up as he got behind me and massaged my shoulders.

I closed my eyes as he worked my shoulders, it felt so good I hadn't had a massage in what felt like forever. I could feel sharp pains in my lower back and quickly grabbed onto the bed sheets and took deep breaths.

"You alright? Why you acting like that" Jade asked and I took another deep breath and bit my bottom lip and leaned back into him more.

"I think I'm in labor, Jade it hurts so bad" I mumbled and he quickly jumped up and looked at me in complete shock.

"Nah it's not that, you probably just ate something bad" he said in denial and I felt another sharp pain and mugged him as he looked around awkwardly. I've never hurt this bad in my entire life, not even when they shot me.

Jade picked up his phone and walked out of my bedroom as I closed my eyes trying to relax. It could be just normal and I could just be overreacting. Tears began falling as I tried to hold in on the pain and I felt the bed dip causing me to open my eyes.

"She finally coming?" Silas asked as he placed one hand on my stomach and rubbed it gently. I didn't say a word I simply let out a loud scream and he began laughing as he helped me up out of the bed.

"Silas yesterday marked 9 months, I didn't know it'd happen directly after" I mumbled as I took deep breaths and he helped me into the living room of our condo were Jade had my hospital bag on the couch.

"She ready to come out, babies come at random times lets just pray she healthy" Silas said and I glanced at his neck and smirked trying to think about something other than the pain.

"Silas whats on your neck? Is that a tattoo?" I asked as he tried to cover it up. Jade glanced over as he continued talking on the phone lowly.

"Don't worry about it, let's worry about you pissing on yourself" Silas said pointing down and I noticed myself dripping. I felt another sharp pain and bent over as Jade rushed over and rubbed my back calmly.

"I'm about to help her go wash up real quick, take this bag to the car" Jade said tossing my hospital bag to Silas who took it and left out. Jade slowly walked to the bathroom and I took a bird bath before being led to the car.

People in the condo lobby were staring as I walked past and practically screamed and clutched on tightly to Jade. I always pictured when I went into labor how calm I'd be but I feel like killing everyone that makes eye contact with me.

"Baby let go of me you about to rip my arm"Jade said twisting his face up at me as I gripped his arm tighter and growled at him.

He helped me into the backseat with Silas before getting into the drivers seat and pulling off quickly.

"Silas I can't do this, I feel like I'm dying or something this is the most painful thing in the world, hold my hand" I said reaching for his hand and he pulled away and looked at me weirdly.