One || Another Day to Stay Alive

Another Day to Stay AliveHavenland - Lands of LLP | Year 2185

Havenland - Lands of LLP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

Life is hard when you're a peasant. It had slightly gotten harder when I hit the ninth month of my pregnancy. I had gone off somewhere when my family was celebrating my parents anniversary. I was drunk and was only 22. I had left the premises of the small and low budget party. My family had a rough time since we are poor. I had walked on the sidewalks of somewhere that had big places. My legs hurt when I woke up. I was back at home at that time. The memory is vague, but I know I gave consent. So now I'm here, so pregnant. I'm a buff baby.

"JiJi! Come over here!" My brother yelled from the other side of our cramped house.

I jump off the bed and hurriedly walked to the living room. My eyes glance and scan the whole area until I heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I question once I reached the countertops.

"I'm going to get us more food for the month," He sighs organizing the dishes.

"Okay, just be careful," I smile.

He smiles back and starts to get ready to leave. Ever since I had found out I was pregnant my parents slowly found out. They were displeased and told me to leave. My brother felt so hurt because we had a strong bond so he decided to help me. That's the story of my life. Now it's for me to clean myself up and make myself presentable.

* * *
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP

I wake up from a long power nap and start to get up. I was hungry. Well, it was possibly the baby being hungry since I usually don't eat for a long time. I fast quite a lot. I walk to the kitchen to see no one. I slightly panic, but keep it lowkey and began searching for my brother. Nothing. I find nothing. That's when I literally panic. I start to gather the stuff I need and leave to find him. My feet take me around the poor area where I ask people where my brother was. We are usually famous around here because we are kind. He doesn't steal from the poor obviously.

"I heard he stole from the rich places this time," A mother told me.

"Don't tell me he got caught," I mutter under my breath.

"You should go find out or you won't ever know," The mother nodded to me.

My feet go away and I'm off to the rich places. It'll take me a while to reach the actual place. Time to lose some calories.