Chapter Eleven

Previously in Chapter Nine.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" Tyler asked, siting on my computer chair, spinning fast.

"Well, first do you want something to eat or drink?"

He shook his head "no thanks, now tell me"

I took a beep breath and told him everything about me and my life, how my father died, we went searching for a pack, then found one and they accepted us, and how I found my mate, who was the future alpha, I could feel tears running down my cheek as I remembered those memories......

"...,and then..... He.....he......HE REJECTED ME!!!!!" I shouted, making me cry harder.

Suddenly, pain shot through my body, I tried to breath but I couldn't, everything was so blurry, I could hear someone talking but I couldn't hear that person clearly, I just can't believe that he rejected me, all I wanted was a happy life, all I wanted is to see my mother smile again, all I wanted was to love someone.

Max

Max

Max

Max

Max

Max

I miss you even though I hate you.

Chapter Eleven

Teddy's POV

Oh god, where am I?

Why can't I move my body?

My head hurts, I can hear my heart beat loudly and it's annoying.

All I see is black nothing else, I hate the colour black, it's so dark and it scares me.

I have to open my eyes, I can open my eyes, why isn't it opening? Come on, stupid eyes open!

"Ted........honey" I could hear my mothers voice calling me.

I opened my eyes, at first everything was so blurry but after blinking a few times everything was clear.

I looked around the room, I wasn't in my room anymore, I was in the hospital, why am I here?

My mother was sitting by my side holding my hand, and Tyler was standing at the end of the bed.

"Honey, how are you feeling?" She asked, trying to sound calm.

"I-I'm fine, just my head hurts" I replied.

"I called the doctor, he will come any minute now"

Just as she finished that sentence, the doctor came in.

"Hello teddy, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm good, just a little headache"

He nodded as he read the board, that was placed on my bed.

"Have you been feeling chest pain, lately?"

"I.....um.....yes.....well sometimes" I answered.

He kept writing on the board, nodding his head.

"When do you feel the pain?"

"Um......when I'm mad or um....... crying"

"Okay, we just need to take some tests"

"Is he going to be okay?" My mother asked in a worried voice.

"Yes, so please could you wait outside"