23.

Clary's POV:

Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!

"Wake up little shit heads!"

What the hell is this sound?

Clang! Clang! Clang!

I felt my eardrums vibrate as the metal collided with each other, but I refused to open my eyes.

"Have you gone deaf Initiate!" Someone screamed right into my ear. I sprung out of bed due to the surprise.

"Well if I wasn't deaf I'm now," I tried to look around for the annoying voice source.

I looked the other side to find Eric inches from my face, I remembered our little encounter last night and I scrambled out of bed not wanting to be near him.

I heard him chuckle and I rolled my eyes make sure he sees it.

"So as you know, today you'll have your first fight and we'll evaluate your performance and the three with the lowest points will be factionless tomorrow," Eric voice boomed into the dormitory and I could see him grinning a little as he watch some of the initiates panic.

"Now meet me in the training room in thirty and don't be late or there will be more than three factionless tomorrow," he then left without giving us a second glance.

"Come on guys let's get this over with," good thing I slept with the training cloth I really didn't have enough energy to change after Eric.

"Coming," I looked down to see Peter tying his shoes, I tried to look for Ian, but I found him sleeping. How didn't he wake up with Eric voice waking the ancient Egyptians back to life?

"Iannn" I tapped his shoulder, but he wouldn't budge.

"Wake up Eric will barbecue you alive if you're late," the only response I got from him is a groan.

Guess we'll have to do things the hard way.

I opened the water tape and put some water into my hands and splashed it on Ian.

"WHAT THE HECK?"

"Your welcome for waking you up,"

"Waking me up? You could have just tapped my shoulder not pour water on me!" He said rubbing his eyes.

"As if I didn't try," Ian groaned again and begin rubbing his wet hair making it more messy.

"Come on guys I'm hungr- what's the fuck is wrong with your hair?" Peter kept laughing between his words.

"What's with my sexy hair?" Ian said confused.

"Your head look like a palm tree," I chuckled at the end.

"Actually he looks more like a palm tree than a palm tree looks like a palm tree,"me and Peter broke into laughters.

"Uhh whatever you're just jealous of my sexy hair," Ian tried combining his hair with his hand.

"Whatever you say buddy, meet us at the mess hall,"Peter left and I followed him after scruffed Ian's hair.

"Hey, let's sit with the dauntless born," I walked besides peter as we entered the mess hall.

"Sure,"

I scanned the room part of me didn't want to admit it, but I was searching for Eric, Don't know why, but seeing him with that blond bitch makes me angry when I shouldn't be.

"Hey guys," I greeted the crew as I sat between Tyler and Ella across Leo, Cole and Uriah.

"'Sup clary," Leo waved his hand, " I don't see Eric dressed as a stripper?" Leo narrowed his green and blue eyes.