Seeing Satan Again

Beep beep, beep beep

I turn off my alarm and go to wake up Bambi(Autumn's nickname) and AJ so they can spend the day with their Uncle Jamal.

"Bambi and AJ, wake up come let's go," I say while shaking them. (we call her Bambi cause her favorite movie is Bambi.)

I wait til I see them getting up before I go back to my room. I pull bra and panties out my drawer, then I grab my towel, and my bra and panties and get in the shower.

-----------------------------30 minutes later-----------------------------

I get out the shower with only bra and panties and walk back the room. I go in my closet looking for my black pants and my pizza hut shirt.

"Good morning babe," I hear August groggily from behind.

"Good morning," I say.

"Damn babe, is this my breakfast?" August says while wrapping his arms around me.

I turn around in his arms giggling before saying, "sorry but you're going to have wait til we get home."

"We? I'm not going to the studio today and I rescheduled my photo shoot so you're calling out of work to spend the day with me," August says.

"Who said I wanna spend the day with you? and who do you think you are giving me orders?" I ask.

"Hold up hold up hold up who the fuck you think you talking to?" August asks.

"You sitting there acting you're my daddy when you know damn well you're not," I say.

"that's not what you said last night when I was I pounding this big d(gco),"

"Mommy we hungry," AJ says from downstairs.

"Mommy's coming," I say before going into my closet and grabbing my August brought me and putting it on.

"Fine I'll call out of work but just this once," I say turning back to August.

He smirks in victory before saying, "come give me a kiss".

I walk to him wrap my arms around his neck and connect our lips. he licks my bottom lip asking for permission which I deny. I go to pull away but he pulls me back while open my robe up sliding his hands down to grip my ass making me gasp. he slides his tongue and swirl it around before biting my lip and pulling away.

"Mommy!!!!," Bambi yells from downstairs.

"On my way," I say while tying my robe again.

"Nasty," I say before leaving the room to a laughing August.

"That's what she says," I hear August say before going down the stairs.

----------------------------30 minutes later------------------------------

I hear August coming downstairs and walk in the kitchen.

"Good morning Daddy," Bambi says getting up to hug him before sitting back down.

"Good morning Princess, Good morning Aj," August says before making his plate.

"Whaddup Dad, when Uncle Jamal comes can we go to the movies?" Aj asks.

"I don't know you gotta ask him when comes and sees what he says," I say.

"What movie do y'all want to see?" August asks while sitting down next me.

"We wanna see little yellow people(Minions), The big green Dinosaur(The Good Dinosaur), the yellow girl with blue hair and her friends(Inside Out), Charlie Brown and snoopy(the Peanuts Movie), the new chipmunks movie(Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip), Spongebob(Sponge Out of Water), the bear movie-(Open Season Soared Silly)," "Selena Gomez(Hotel Transylvania 2), Rihanna(Home), the Princess Movie(Cinderella), and the ponies(My Little Pony Friendship Games)," Bambi finishes.