Seven || Royal Act

Royal ActHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

Royal Act
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

I started getting uneasy about the whole it gets worse when you meet them thing. I was fixing myself up since apparently, people were coming home. They told me to make myself presentable and act as if I was of royalty. I don't even know who's coming, but I guess I'll just have to follow directions.

I was finishing up with dressing myself to look like royalty when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell from inside.

The door opens and there stood a maid with a dress in her arms with a corset. More so it looked like I was supposed to wait for them to get me my things.

"Oh...was I supposed to dress in that?" I was awestruck.

The maid smiles and closes the door. She walks up to me and tells me to remove my whole attire so I'm left in my undergarments. I nod and take everything off except for my bra and underwear.

"You'll have to wear this first, and then this, and so on," the maid smiled.

"D-Did...Did the prince instruct you to do this?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Your highness, of course," she bows in kindness.

"Alright," I ponder on.

Why did she call me "Your Highness?" What is happening? I am so confused.

* * *

I look at myself in front of the big mirror inside the room and twirl around to get a good view of the outfit. I bash out at how amazing the look was. It's absolutely gorgeous. The pattern it uses is elegant along with the primary colors to code with the secondary colors. It was a very artsy look. The heels are at a good height with a matching of the outfit. My brunette was curled in waves with my light blonde strand of hair glistening. My makeup was concise and was perfectly done.

"Oh my gosh," I said with exasperation.

"Your highness, the prince it waiting," the maid taps on my shoulder.

"Okay, but what's with the "Your Highness" stuff?" I blurt out.

"Prince Jimin commanded everyone to call you as if you were royalty," she answered with no expression, "and he told me to tell you to act as if he were your boyfriend."