11 | Is Love Worth Fighting For?

NATALYA'S POV

"Did you see how she easily killed them?! We're screw, brother!" I heard Prince Henry said as he grabbed Prince Albert by the shoulder.

"Yes, I did brother. Now, let me go!" I smile. That's what they get for sending my Sasha in the middle of nowhere. Who do they think she is?! She's my daughter! She's bound to survive. Unlike Durov who was injured by a stray bullet.

That son of mine did go through a military training session but he doesn't have that many experiences in the field work. He is my son, he still expects me to help him even after he's all grown up!

"What should we do?! I'm sure she's serious about getting to us next. When she steps her foot here, she bound to know what happened to Adelaide and her students!" Prince Albert hushed prince Philip from speaking.

What happened to Adelaide and the students? Come to think of it, I haven't seen Adelaide and the special class students at all.

"Lady Natalya, The queen wish to see you." I was surprised when one of the palace chamberlains greeted me.

When I turned to the prince's directions they're nowhere to be found at more. They probably went away while I was deep in thought.

"Lead the way." I smiled. The chamberlain nod and lead me to the Queen's private quarters.

"Natalya, please come in." The chamberlain lets me in before she bows her head and leave us alone in the Queen's private quarters.

"Something the matter?" I asked when she sees in trouble.

"I want ... to ask you a favor. Is that okay?" I nod at the Queen's request.

"Anything, your highness." She gave me a small smile before giving me a set of keys.

"At the dungeon, a group of students a held captive. Release them from that place." My eyes widen. Held captive?! By whom?!

"My princes, they've gone nuts. They even lock their own little sister in her room because of this nonsense. I can't do this alone, Natalya, you have to help me." What in the world is happening?!

"Alright. I'll release the students. What about Adelaide?" She stood up from her hair and smile.

"I'll release her myself. My daughter deserves to be happy and if she wants to be with your daughter rather than your son, I'll make sure to that. For her sake." That's a wise queen.

"But, how would you speak with the king?" I am slightly concern. The king seems to be capable of doing anything at his disposal.

"Let me worry about that. He is my husband before a king." I like the way she thinks.

"And I'll do the same with my husband. Our kids need to find their own happiness rather than power." She returns the smile.

I turn my heels towards the door and leave the Queen's quarters. Now, where the hell is that path that leads to the dungeon? How dare those useless princes done something's this trivial to my students!

"Excuse me, where is the path that leads to the dungeon?" I asked one of the chamberlains.

"The dungeon? If you go right this path, you'll see a wooden door and stairs on the other side of the door. Just go down the stairs and there you go, the dungeon. But Milady, the princes said it's forbidden to go down the dungeon since he has ... captives held in there." I smiled at the young Chamberlain.

She suddenly realized she doesn't suppose to tell me about the princes' secret.

"I'll pretend that I never heard such thing from anyone." I winked before making my way towards the mentioned door.