Somebody To You Pt. 2 (Harry Potter)

I'm finally updating after months of ignoring that my responsibility as a writer is to w r i t e... wow, what a concept

"A month without posting she comes back with a chapter that no one even requested, she's not a challenge to drag" jk pls don't drag me

Also, I added a grey's anatomy reference... or a glee reference... they used it in both shows and probably many others! And there's a supernatural reference too! Catch 'em if you can lol

Y/P - your Patronus (I may have already added this idk)

~

After he'd spent three years doing his best to keep you out of all the crazy, you had gone missing right before the Second Trial. It was bad enough he'd just about died at least five times because of death by dragon, but now you and three other people had vanished. It wasn't until the next day, that he calmed down.

You gasped for air and moved your legs wildly against the water. A small wave splashed into your face without warning, and you swallowed the lake water. Coughing loudly, you noticed there were arms around you.

"Stop kicking me," Harry frowned. "You're going to leave a bruise."

"Oops," you flushed and stopped trying to support yourself so wildly in the water. "You can let go of me. I can swim."

He tensed awkwardly. "I know, but you're cold."

"You are too."

Together you swam to the dock and was met by Elane wrapping you up in a warm towel.

"Thanks," you said.

"It's the least I can do, when my friend gets fake trapped underwater," she shrugged as if it were an everyday thing.

"You're right. That sucked," you huffed. "I should be welcomed back with hundreds of warm towels, and I should get to take a hot shower in the Prefect's bathroom."

"We can always just sneak in," she suggested.

"Hey, Y/N. You good?" Harry tapped your shoulder.

"Well, I'm still a bit chilly and I'll probably get a cold, but thanks for saving me from fake death."

"Anytime."

You knew he meant it.

"Thanks..." you started, not sure how to phrase it. "Thanks for letting me be your person... You know, the special person that got fake kidnapped for you to save."

He blushed and chuckled. "Of course you're my person."

"And you're mine."

Rita Skeeter absolutely ate up that love story.

~

Fifth year was your least favorite and most favorite year.

Umbridge was the absolute worst, and she'd never let you forget it. You even had the scars on the back of your hand to prove it. But even so, you would never take back standing up against her for Harry. You believed him, and if he said that Voldemort was back, then so be it. Except Harry was furious.

He grabbed your hand, and stared at it. "You shouldn't have done that."

"Too late," you rolled your eyes and yanked your hand back, wincing in pain.

As you pulled the sleeves of your robes back over your hands, he said, "I can handle her."

"Good for you."

His look hardened, "you shouldn't have gotten hurt because of me."

"I can do what I want."

"I know that, but I—" he looked down. "I don't want anybody I... care about to be getting harmed on my account."