The Commander

A week had passed and Skaikru had no problems

A week had passed and Skaikru had no problems. Whenever they had gone out, Nia had hoped to hear some whisper about what Lexa might be thinking or doing. She also hoped to hear whether they were marked as traitors or not but had heard nothing. The matter had been making her anxious.

It wasn't till one morning when a guard ran in and began informing them that two Grounders had rode up to the gate. Everyone seemed to panic as they though the worst.

"Everyone calm down." Marcus was the one to the gather everyone's attention. "We are not sure what they want."

After speaking that he began to proceed to give instructions. He sent his guards to get ready for a possible attack while everyone else went back to their rooms.

During this whole ordeal the Trikru group had been calm. Jade had been confused while the older ones shared a knowing look.

Marcus made his way over to see if they would be able to help defuse the situation. He felt that they're presence might help their situation.

"Lincoln and Alec will go with you." Nia answered for them and left with the girls without an explanation.

No one questioned her as they decided to make their way to the gate. The Grounders sat there among their horses with another in between them. The extra horse confused Skaikru as they stood there.

"What can we help you with?" Marcus questioned their presence.

"The commander has requested a presence." They said simply not adding more.

"A presence with who?" Bellamy asked this time already fearing the answer.

His answer received his answer not by the Grounders in front of them but from one behind.

"Me." Nia answered making her presence known to them. She had a pack slung over her shoulder with her bow in hand and quiver on her back.

The girls had questioned her while she packed but not knowing the right answer herself, she simply gave them a hug and a kiss on the forehead. She had been waiting for this exact moment since they had arrived.

"Nia, what are you doing?" Abby spoke up this time. Due to her recovery, the chancellor had begun to take on her duties now along with still begin a doctor to her people. She had thanked Nia and Alec for their hunting they had been doing and their decision to help them.

"I was expecting them to come the day after we arrived but now is a good time as any." Nia admitted as she made her way to the gate.

"Why does the commander want to meet with you?" Bellamy stepped into her path. He needed to know what was going on.

"By me meeting with Lexa I will find out where we stand among the clans." She began to explain. "We didn't break the truce, but we did leave. Me going to Polis would allow us to know whether we're marked as traitors."