23

After that 'meeting', RapMon took Yoongi and Hoseok in, feeding them after seeing how skinny Hoseok was.

Hoseok was silent, poking his Kimchi around with his fork. Yoongi stared at him sadly, putting a hand on his back.

"It's okay. You don't have to suffer anymore." Yoongi said softly, pecking his cheek.
Hoseok nodded, smiling lightly when Yoongi started doing aegyo to cheer him up.

RapMon watched from the doorway, smiling lightly. Chanyeol rested his chin on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around his hips.

"You okay Mama bear?" Chanyeol asked soflty. RapMon nodded. "Just a really weird conference at the school."

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you when we got to bed."

Chanyeol nodded, kissing his cheek.

"I have to go. I have an interview in America."

"America? What are telling me just now?"

"Because I just got the news before I came down here. I have to leave early tomorrow." Chanyeol sighed, walking to the couch amd sitting down.

RapMon walked to him, plopping on his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Pwease don't weave me~!" RapMon whined, pouting cutley.
Chanyeol pinched his cheek, laughing lightly.

"But I have too! If I don't then I'll have to write a big paper about.... whatever!" Chanyeol said.

RapMon nodded, getting off his lap and kissing his cheek.

"I'mma go cheek on the kids." RapMon walked to the kitchen, sitting next to Hoseok.

"You guys eating fine?" RapMon asked, pakying with some of Hoseoks hair. They nodded, smiling and faces red from laughing. RapMon smiled back. "Good. Get more if your still hungry Yoongi. Hoseok I want you to eat at least two bowls."

Hsoeok nodded, shoving a large spoon of Kimchi in his mouth.

RapMon patted his back, standing and walking up the stairs. He approuched Namjoons room. He opened the door and cooed, putting a hand on his chest.

Namjoon was on top of Jin again, thumb in his mouth. Jin had his arms securly around him, face buried in his fluffy hair.

RapMon walked more into the room, grabbing a pink and blue blanket. He unfolded it and put it over the two highschoolers, kissing both their foreheads.

He closed the door gently, going back downstairs. It was 9:27 and he was TIRED.

"boys do you know where your room is?" He poked his head into the kitchen.

Yoongi nodded, putting his bowl I the sink

"Okay. I'm going to bed early. I sleepy."

"Goodnight Hyung."

"Come in my room if you need anything. Don't hesitate." RapMon said as he went up the stairs.

He entered his room, falling onto his bed, falling asleep soon after.

Chanyeol entered the room, falling next to RapMon and wrapping their bodies in a fluffy blanket. He pulled RapMon close, kissing his nose and lips before closing his eyes.

The next day, RapMon woke up to an empty bed. He pouted, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. He whined and fell back down when he remembered he had an interview.

He was supposed to go to America, but since he didn't want to, they decided to come to Korea. So he has to go to some place where it will take place.