I Won't Judge You

Summerella P.O.V

~

It never fails, I think to myself in the passenger seat of TK's truck. I look out of the window and let tears fall from my tired eyes. Feeling TK constantly glancing at me from the corner of his eye, I turn my body towards the window. I let out a deep sigh. Why tonight out of all nights? Can't a girl catch a break for once in her life; the one night I'm free I--- I'm interrupted from my thoughts by TK's violent ass breath attacking my nose. Covering up my nose and wiping my face, I mean mug him.
" Yo what the fuck died in your mouth TK?" He looks over at me briefly and smacks his lips.
" Girl what the fuck is you talkin' bout", he says.
" I'm talkin' bout the inside of ya mouth smellin' like the inside of somebody funky ass and issa problem".
" I don't know what you smell because I brush my teeth."
" Yeah, alright you must brush ya shit with ya finger or a shitty toilet bowl brush. And I hope you know when you " brush your teeth", toothpaste is what you use not just water you need both. Toothbrush, toothpaste and water, you should invest in some. I mean invest ALL ya money in those shits. And you supposed to brush ya tongue too, just a lil' reminder". I look down at my phone to see Ar'mon calling me and I send him to voicemail. The last thing I want for him to find out what's really going on with me. Or anyone else, as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't be able to show my face. We stop at a stoplight and TK reaches into his pants pocket and pull out some gum.
" At this point, just chew every single piece of gum in that pack. I don't think it'll cover up ya Halitosis but it's worth a tr---"
" Shut the fuck up talkin' to me lil' girl, tryin to be funny and shit", he says mugging me briefly then focusing back on the road. I think to cuss his big black ass out, with is disturbing ass breath, but I just roll my eyes, look back out of the window, and stay quiet for the rest of the ride.

10 minutes later we pull into the back parking lot of the now empty building that will soon be filled at 10:00 for an exclusive rented out all black event

10 minutes later we pull into the back parking lot of the now empty building that will soon be filled at 10:00 for an exclusive rented out all black event. Sapphire Gentlemen's Club. The name of the building alone makes me sick, but the thought of what I have to do and the people I see behind the doors gives me the urge to throw up. But--- this is how I earn my money to help keep a roof over me and my mama's and little twin sister's heads.
" The Boss waitin' on you in his office". Grabbing my bag, I open up the car door to get out when he grabs my arm.
" Gas money". I look at him like he just grew another head out the side of his neck.
" Boy, you better pour some of that lighter fluid in the back in this bitch because ya boss shoulda gave you gas money". And with that I got out, slammed the door, and walked in the club. Immediately my boss's head security guard escorted me to his office. He knocks on the door and leaves.
" Come in".
I slowly walk in and close the door behind me. I look around the room to see he must have had a meeting because his guys are walking around talking to one another.
" You late".
" I told you I couldn't come in tonight", I softly said clearing my throat.
" I called you three times earlier today and texted you. Since when you don't answer my calls and shit. You got me fucked up".
" I was at school and I can't answer my phone and after school I had to babysit th--". He cut me off.
" I don't give a fuck what you had to do. You had all day to get in contact with me, fuck those sorry excuses. If I tell you to come in to work that's what you gone do". I look away from him holding back my tears. He signaled for his guards to usher everyone out.
" Come here".