Cedric Diggory / Krum Sister Pt. 2

Two days ago was the first task, Victor, Cedric, Harry, and then Fleur

Two days ago was the first task, Victor, Cedric, Harry, and then Fleur. Over the past days you've been here, you really seemed to enjoy being there. You and Cedric became really close.

You also had to admit that you had a bit of a crush on the boy. The boys from your school are still protective, so if your with a boy they kept a close eye.

Of course they were always like this, especially since you are a Krum. Everyone is trying to find a date to the Yule Ball. Including you, you had many invites, but you wanted to go with Cedric.

Since you were kind you helped the ones who asked you get a date. Today however was the 2nd task. You, Hermione, Ron, and Fleur sister were called to professor Dumbledore office.

The champions had to retrieve something missing, and that was you guys.

Ron-Harry besties
Hermione-Victors I see Victor
Fleur sister- Fleur obviously
You-Cedric weird

All in all, you found yourselves submerged into the Black Lake.

Three hours later.

You felt being pulled up to the surface. And the air going into your lungs, you coughed up water. And saw that Cedric was holding, causing you to turn.

"Hold on their YN."
You stared at him, causing him to chuckle.

When you got to the stands, you were handed towels. You saw everyone else come up. Cedric had won and everyone was watching as he cheered. He then turned to you.

"YN can I ask you something?" Asked Cedric gaining everyone attention.

"You already did." You chuckled, as did everyone else, but you nodded to let him know to talk.

"Do you um maybe want to go with me to the Yule Ball?" Cedric stared into my eyes.

"Yes that would be lovely."
He smiled and hugged you as everyone cheered, except Cho she glared at you.
But Harry asked her already, *hoe*.

Your brother walked over and looked at Cedric.
"Just take care of her and I won't have to kill you." He looked serious but joking. Hopefully.

Cedric smiled and nodded.

Yule BallYou and the Gryffindor girls all got ready, you were rather nervous

Yule Ball
You and the Gryffindor girls all got ready, you were rather nervous.

The girls stared in awe, as you stared into the mirror

The girls stared in awe, as you stared into the mirror. You all walked to the Great Hall together it was beautiful. Everyone had turned to stare at you girls.

Then you saw Cedric, by the door. Minnie had us do the first dance.

After the Ball, Cedric walked you back to the boat. You were really happy.

"YN will you go on a trip to Hogsmead with me?"

"Yes, I mean. That would be lovely" Cedric laughed.

You stared at each other and leaned in, he kissed you softly.

You had to go, so you kissed his cheek and went to bed happily.

3rd task
Today the Champions has to retrieve the cup, from inside the maze. You were next to Cedric and your parents. In the front row wearing this.

 In the front row wearing this

Cedric's Jumper.

Harry and Cedric went in first then Victor and Fleur

Harry and Cedric went in first then Victor and Fleur. You all waited several hours, Fleur and Victor came out with bruises.

Then finally you saw Harry holding Cedric's body. You ran to them and grabbed Cedric your started sobbing and then...

(Okay I'm about to get all Rapunzel on you.)

Your and Harry's tears had somehow made a bright yellow light to emerge. Cedric's eyes opened as I clutched onto his body.

"YN, I just saw Voldemort."
I looked into his eyes he was bewildered with so many emotions.
"Yeah, well I have to kill him for nearly killing you."

He laughed. "I thought I was gone YN, and I didn't say goodbye."

"Well if you did it wouldn't have been necessary."

"Is that my jumper." I smiled sheepishly. "No."

"It looks good on you."

"Thanks."

"YN I love you."

"Cedric I love you much more."
You leaned down and kissed him as everyone awed at the two of you. "Awe Lovebirds." Fred and George yelled. You and Cedric smiled.

You and Cedric were Lovebirds...