To Many Questions

A/N:This was shorter than usual...Hope you enjoy. 

You were in your class room letting the students of class 1-B do group assignments to pass the time. They deserve normal days every once in a while you thought to your self. You began to here your class start to snicker and laugh under their breaths. 

"Ok, enough of that lets focus on the group assignment." you say sternly.

You notice a student raise her hand. "Yes Yui?"

" Miss L/n is it true that you and Mr. Yamada are dating?" your eyes widened.

"L...Lets focus on the task at hand ok?" you say nervously with your face slowly beginning to blush.

Another student raises his hand. "Yes Kosei?

"Did Mr. Yamada leave that mark on your neck?" you quickly slap your hand over the mark.

"Task at hand students." you say politely.

"So...are you guys official?" Sen asks 

"No more questions about Me and Mr. Yamada!...only tests pertaining to the assignment I gave you please."

Setsuna raises her hand. "Yes? this better be about the assignment." 

"I was wondering..what's the answer to number 9, and...is Mr.Yamada good with his hands?" she asks all starry eyed and fangirly. Obviously crushing on the teacher.

You huff in frustration and lay your head down on your desk in defeat as the class begins to laugh. Suddenly Hizashi walks in to the room and the students go silent.

"Really that's it? that's all you have to do for the class to be quiet?" you whimpered out.

He looks down at you curiously then to the students seeing them snickering and laughing.

 "You guys aren't giving Miss L/n a hard time are you?" he says with a grin.

"Mr. Yamada is Miss L/n a good kisser?" Neito asks wiggling his eyebrows at you.

Suddenly you saw a tick mark grow on Hizashis head. "Principals office now Neito!"

You busted out laughing seeing Hizashi manage to get Jealous of a student. He just looks at you and sighs. "I came in here to borrow a stapler."

You hold up your stapler and go to hand it to him but he motions you to come outside for a moment. As you got up to walk out all your students whistled and purred at you both,but Hizashi gave them a evil glare making them shut up quickly.

Once you were outside of the classroom Hizashi began to pout. "Whats wrong?" you asked 

"I have a problem." 

"What's that?"

"I miss you." he wraps his arms around you and gives you a warm embrace as he fake crys on your shoulder.

You just laugh at the adorable blonde and pat him on the back. "Would a kiss make you feel better?" you see him lift his head up and wipe away a fake tear. 

"Much better." he replied giving you a sly grin.

Expecting him to kiss you on your lips you begin to lean in to him, but he immediately started planting soft kisses everywhere on your face. You just stood there and surrendered to him until he was satisfied.

"Better now?" You giggled

"Much better." he said giving you a peck on the lips and a pair of finger guns.

Suddenly a announcement came over the intercom.

"We need all Pro Hero Teachers to Immediately meet at the USJ Building."

You had a worried look on your face. "I knew those reporters couldn't have gotten in on their own, and Shotas at USJ with his students, I hope hes ok."

"If its villains we can handle it." Hizashi said confidently as he began to walk away.

You grabbed his wrist to stop him. You took his shades off and looked him in his exotic green eyes. "Hizashi, please be careful ok?" he could hear the concern in your voice for him.

He never really thought of this part of a relationship with you. If you ever agreed to be with him he would manage to put you through all this worry and panic all the time because hes a Pro Hero. The late nights of being scared waiting for him to come home. Not to mention him worrying about you getting kidnapped by villains he tried to capture in the past. He tried to shake the thoughts from his mind. 

He tucked a H/c stand of hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead. "I will. You be careful too ok? for me." you nodded as you watched him make his way down the hall.

You entered the classroom and your students began to laugh again. You just huff and ask what they were laughing at this time.

"Miss L/n you still have the stapler Mr.Yamada wanted to borrow." 

"Well he got called along with the other teachers so that's why." you argue.

"Suuuuure." the class said in unison.

A/N: I rushed this because Im Sleepy and its 2:20AM ....I'm sorry... I love you all! tHANKS FOR READING