Khushi's Return Gift...A Kiss

Arnav blocked her against the wall, khushi heavily panting.

Arnav (husky voice): Khushi, you did not give me my return gift.

Khushi looked up and blinked her lashes, she crossed her hand against her chest and said "Kaunsa return gift arnav ji?" she asked sarcastically.

Arnav leaned further towards her ear lobes and whispered "I have given you so many gifts few minutes backs, chana, golgappas, tumhare hero ka poster, your fav jalebi's uske badle mein woh to banta hai na?

Khushi: Woh? Woh kya?

Arnav: Tum janti ho khushi, woh matlab kya hai.

Khushi: Naaahi (she stammered) hum nahi jante hai.

Arnav: To meye bata doon? He blew on her lobs, making her close her eyes tightly.

Khushi was panting heavily now hey devi maiyan lag raha hai meri saane ruk jajegi, raksha karna she said to herself and gripped his kurta.

He pressed himself against her totally, squeezing her in between the wall and him. He could feel every part of hers.

Their lips were centimeters away when she took his name almost chocking.

Khushi: aaarrrnnn...vji? Hum s...aaans nahi (panting heavily) le pa rahe hai...aa...pp

Arnav immediately moved away from her and she took the opportunity and pushed him with all her strength. Arnav fell on the bed and she giggled and flew away from there.

Arnav smirked looking at his cute naughty wife.

Arnav: RAAT KO KAHAN JAYOGI? AANA TO TUMHE YAHAN HI PAREGE...he said that loud so that she can hear it.

21.00

22.00

22.30

23.00

He yawned...yeh khushi kahan reh gai?

He heard her foot steps and hide himself behind the door.

Khushi tip toed herself and opened the door, she popped her head inside the room, her rest of the body was outside. She smiled.

Hey Devi Maiya, aapne aaj raksha kar liya, nai to who laad governer aaj mujhe nahi chodta.

She opened the door and entered. The room was quite dark she was not able to see anything, she saw a his form sleeping in the bed (the less she knew it was the pillows)

She walked carefree and stood in front of the cupboard; she fetched her dress and took out her night salwar.

Sudden strong arms hell her from the waist and spun her, she was about to scream when he closed her mouth placing his palms.

Ssshhh! Pagal ho gai ho?

Khushi: aaap? She gulped, aap to so gaye the?

Arnav held her tightly: To tum jaan bujhke der se ahi ho?

Khushi: nnnahi

Arnav: Jooti mat bolo khushi.

Khushi: jhooot kyun bolu?

Arnav: Taki tumhe woh na karna pade (he said that with a smirk)

Khushi looked down.

Arnav: Puri raat lagaogi kya dene mein?

Khushi: Sapne mein.

Arnav: Haan? What?