The Last Revelation (Intense)

It has been 2 days since Arnav blurted out to Khushi clarifying all the queries and doubts and the reason why he married her. Khushi stood still as she couldnot believe her ears what arnav told her. and the worst part is arnav never wanted any clarification from her. He was never interested in the other side of the story...It haunted Khushi...She couldnot believe that the person she loves the most didnot see her pain. He didnot even bother to ask whether how much it is true and he only believe in what he saw.

Arnav was pacing in his room...last two day seems like ages for him...his brain told him he is right but is heart...why his heart still beats for the girl who was about to ruin his sister's life...he thought she has already ruined his life then why...why is that he doesnot want her to leave? in last 6 months nothing had happened between them...nothing has grown between...it was all...all hatred...nothing else then why he want s to stop her? Why...WHY...

----------------

Arnav was working on his laptop...it was past mid night...Khushi was still not there in the room.

Arnav looking at the door...Where the hell is she? Why cant she just stop acting good to my family members? His anger grew.

His change of expression...khushi entering the room looking down...all her dreams shattered...now its just about few more hours and she has to leave RM...RM? Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's House...she thought...it was never her own house...but why she felt that it was her world? Why she always looked upto her husband...Husband...for few more ours...then what? What will he be for me? Arnav Singh Raizada...a rude man who has ruined her life? No she thought he will always be my Shehzada no matter how ill i am being treated by him...he has his own reason to hate me...but i have none...my love for him is beyond his hate.

Khushi went to the bathroom to change...after few minutes she came out still looking down. It was like his presence doesnot matter to her anymore...she was like a stone...a non living being...

She walked passed Arnav taking her blanket and pillow out to the pool-side...Arnav who was minutely observing her couldnot stop himself from saying

Khushi you can sleep inside today.

Khushi was not hearing anything it seemed like.

Arnav: Khushi, I am talking to you...

Still no Answer...

Arnav moves his laptop and catch hold of her arms...she jerks it out...dont you dare touch me Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...dont you dare...enough of your strong words...i told you 2 days back that you are free to think what you want to but please leave me alone.

Arnav pierced in her eyes...HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THIS? yes i know you dont like me touching you...you only like Shyam...Shyam your lover to touch you...Ghin ati hai mujhe tumse...Even i hate touching you Khushi Kumari Gupta S...

Still holding her arms both of them feeling their love and hate for the same time. Arnav screamed...I hate touching you do you get it? but still holding her arms...

Khushi: I hate when you touch me Arnav Singh Raizada...it feels like i should cut all the parts whereever you have touched me...it is like a sore which will get rotten day by day and will remind me of the pain that you have given me...she bursted out in tears thinking "What am i saying...I dont mean to say these things to him, only i know how much i love your touch arnav ji, everytime you touched me it was an eternal feeling whether in anger or in love...she paused..." she closed her eyes...he loosen the grips feeling equally hurt...Arnav ji, today is the last night we are together please can we have a peaceful night?

Arnav finally releases his grip and sat on the bed.

Khushi: Arnav ji I am going to the terrace, i feel chocked here.