The night after the Act Heer Ranjha

Khushi refuses to take award with arnav. Arnav joins his family and nani goes and take the award on thier behalf. arnav was very sad to hear that from khushi. he never exoected that actually. on his mind it was him who can talk to her, bash her like this but khushi...he thought...no ways she cant behave like that with me atleast not infornt of everyone hurting my intigrity. He fumed and fumed...he was getting angry now...but at the sametime he was sad about his behaviour too. for the first time he wanted to undo what he did. for the forst time he wanted to complete his sentence and confess his pain (love) to khushi. He wanted to tell her that how important she is in his life...Death is not a word he has ever thought.

Everyone searched for khushi non could find her. Anjali asks arnav about khushi's whereabout and arnav was as usual blank. He then thought that this must be her as usual pranks, threatening him. but on a second thought he remembered that she has promised him that she will not go anywhere before 6 months are over.

Arnav told anjali that she must be in the dressing room or so i have met there few minutes back. anjali asked him did you guys fight? Arnav replied no di it was just a heated up discussion. Anjali why chotey y you guys end up fighting atleast today after such a beautiful confession i would have loved to see both of you hugging each other and be together. Whats wrong with you chotey why are you always tough with her? di please stop protecting her always...let me go and find out where is she.

Arnav went to the green room shouting...Khushi what the hell are you doing how dare you keep my family members waiting for you. He enters the room/. everyone was quite surprised...He sacnned the entire room but couldnot find a tress of her.

Arnav: What the Hell. Unbelievable...this female will make me mad one day... WTH are you Khushi?

Arnav reaches his family members and gives the keys to akash and askes him to drive back to rm with the rest.

Arnav: Di she is in the loo and she will take time. you guys please go i will get khushi along with me you please ask akash to keep his car here.

Everyone leaves...

Arnav panicked...it was 1 hour past the show and he is not able to tress khushi. He went towards akash's car and finds khushi standing near the car looking very upset cluching her packets.

Arnav's anger was now uncontrolable...he just went near her and snatched all the packets...WTH is this Khushi, who do you think you are? I cant coming runing to you all the time.

Khushi: With a firm voice still seeing the ground...Who has asked you to? I guess you have a gadget called cell phone why didnt you call if you were so worried.

Arnav was shocked...he didnt realsie that he didnt call her and he panicked out of no rhyme or reason.

Arnav: even you could have called Khushi

Khushi: I didnt feel like...it was not needed i guess Mr. Raizada

Arnav: fine lets go now.

Khushi: You please go with you "FAMILY" i will go along with jiji and jijaji...

Arnav: Smiled well it looks like they have left you.

Khushi looks at arnav with a gaze...left me?

Arnav: Well they have already gone...so you have no choice but to come with me.

Khushi: I choose not to. Home is close i can walk. before arnav could tell her anything she started walking.

Arnav: Khushi dont act like a kid...you know i dont like all these.