Chapter 39 - Tears On The Runway

Chapter title is from the song Tears On The Runway Pt.2 by ISSUES. If there are any song lyrics that aren’t from actual songs they are mine. Please I am begging do not steal them they are from songs that I have written and it would be really rude of you to steal it so don’t be a douche canoe and just enjoy the lyrics because wow. I’m not even good at song writing but please don’t steal anything and just don’t be a douche canoe. I also apologize for this not being up when i said it would be up. So to make up for me being late, i am uploading the next chapter as well. Enjoy!! 

Chapter 39 – Tears on the runway

When I woke up the next day I was, once again, on the floor with tears streaming down my face while being tangled up in my blankets.

I sat straight up as my eyes snapped open. I flopped back down onto the hard floor and sighed, staring up at my ceiling. I looked around my room at my dark walls and stared at my Memphis May Fire poster. My eyes travelled around to some of the other posters that I’d gained over the last year and a half. Sleeping With Sirens, Memphis May Fire, Five Finger Death Punch, Good Charlotte, Paramore, Panic! At the Disco, Tonight Alive, Twenty One Pilots and of course my favourite two aside from the signed Good Charlotte one; We Are The In Crowd and Pierce The Veil. 

I stood up and tried my best to rid my face of the tears. I looked at my clock on my bedside table and sighed. It was only 7:30 am. I looked over to one of my shelves that contained most of my framed pictures. I looked at the one of me, Colten, Taylor and Kendra. I couldn’t help the amount of anger that built up in me when I looked at that picture. Without realising what I was doing, I picked up the frame and threw it on the ground before falling to the ground, my body racking with sobs. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried into my knees.

I was still so angry at her. I was also angry at myself for trusting her as much as I did. She’s ruined my friendship with Alan for a long time, she destroyed my relationship with Jaime and she’d nearly made our band fall apart. We weren’t really sure if we’d be able to find a new guitarist once we kicked her out of the band.

After about 10 minutes of crying for really no reason, I looked up. The sun was up already and birds were chirping. I finally made the tears stop and started taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

After sitting on the ground for 15 minutes beside a broken picture, with broken glass around me I decided to get up.

“That was fun…” I mumbled to myself as I grabbed a towel and everything I would’ve needed for a shower.

When I stepped out of my room I saw that someone was already in the bathroom.

I sighed but then heard the toilet flush and the faucet turn on.

I decided to just wait for whoever it was to finish in hopes that they wouldn’t take too long.

Finally, the door opened and Tony stepped out, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“Took you long enough.” I said with a hopefully not forced looking smile.

“Are you okay? You look like you were crying.”

“I’m alright. Just had a bit of an episode.”

“I heard glass break. You sure you’re alright? You didn’t hurt yourself did you?”

“I didn’t hurt myself. I’ve been clean for over a year, Tony. I’m not going to throw that away. I just threw a picture frame and it shattered. I’ll clean it up after I have a shower.”

“Okay. As long you’re okay.”

“I’m okay. I promise.” I said before walking into the bathroom before he could say anything else.