Lily & Magnus [3]

With the silence defending Lily and Magnus' warm arms around her body, nothing seemed to give her any sign of if this was happening for real. What he had said to her just a second ago was a complete lie, she thought.

And for a brief moment, Lily tried to remember if she had given him some kind of a vibe that she was attracted to him. The hugging, comfortable of being close to another man was merely something she was used to.
To say 'Thank You' was never enough for her, as words could always be thrown around loosely.
A hug, on the other hand, was a close sign of affection, comfort, pleasing fact and appreciating someone taking time to help or advise etc.

"Oh-oh-oh, I was actually joking. I apologize..." she started and Magnus pulled away from her side. "I am in a relationship, soon to be married and I need to apologize if I gave out a vibe that I see myself with you somehow."

Magnus wiped the sweat off his forehead and distanced himself from her. But there was something that had been on his mind. Something that kept reminding him why he felt so anxious and baffled around her. Lily was a strong and gorgeous woman, standing tall to her opinions and yet again she was gentle, reserved and sexy in the most desirable way possible.

"I have to admit that I kind of was hoping that you would feel something, but it's stupid, I know I know," he kept rambling to himself, pacing back and forth.
"Deemet," he slapped himself mentally. "We should leave, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"I'll be here before eleven, to prepare cakes for tomorrow's night." She watched as Magnus grabbed his jacket and rushed out the door without another word. The back door slammed shut with a large banging sound, making Lily jump.

*

What happened that night, stayed questionable until he came to explain himself two days later. Lily was in the kitchen cleaning the cooking surfaces when Magnus locked the restaurant's door and joined her. She gave him a quick look but continued to finish cleaning.

"Where are all the other chefs?" He asked when he entered the room, finding only Lily.

"I told them to leave. With the night that we had, all of us need some good rest before tomorrow." She sprayed some cleaning solution on the stove and leaned against it, taking off the rubber gloves. "I need to let it settle a bit."

That bright little smile he adored on her lips was gone. She seemed tired, rubbing her hands against her sides and yawning.

Magnus settled beside her, leaning against the stone surface as well. Both of them stared straight on, avoiding the conversation that she wanted to have so badly.

"I apologize for the incident the other night," he turned to face her. "I had no idea that you were engaged. That was so stupid of me. It's just that I was so stressed and anxious about the restaurant opening that seeing you staying calm and confident about it gave me something that I haven't felt for the longest time." He said to her.

"And that would be?" She asked, curious.

"Support. Everyone thinks that this is all so simple and having an assistant, makes it a no stress situation for me but it is shit. Believe me, seeing you take on all this, having barely any experience and the succeeding fully, wow baby." He couldn't contain his feelings.

He took both of her hands and raised them to his lips, letting his mouth cover her skin and kiss slowly at them. His light stubble scratched Lily's skin and she caught him looking down at her with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you!" She managed to reply, caught in the intimate moment. Lily took a step closer to him, now barely any air between their bodies. He held her hands, but she didn't break the connection when she guided him to circle his around her waist. Her hands went around his neck when she pulled him in for a slow hug.

"I am thankful for you giving me this opportunity to show what I can do. No one in this town ain't feeling so keen to hire a 20-year-old with no experience working in a high class restaurant." She held him tight, feeling warmer against him.

"I thought it was worth a risk," he replied, pulling away just enough to get a good look at her.

Her eyes were like diamonds, sparkling and beautiful. A single tear run down her cheek and he wiped it away. But his hand never moved away from her face. His thumb rubbing her cheek, then moving down to cup her jaw, he lifted her face and locked eyes on her thin lips.

"I know this is a huge mistake but I am
going to kiss you now," he whispered softly. His breath hit her lips, barely an inch separating them.

"I might not stop it," Lily couldn't bring herself to take a step back. Instead, she closed her eyes and waited for him to do what he said.

A second later his grip around her waist tightened and his mouth covered hers. Thousands of sparks flew immediately while he molded his lips against hers.

Her hands traveled to his hair, pressing herself more closer to him. A slow kiss that made her knees grow weak drove her to so desperately have more of him.

When his tongue asked for entrance, she obeyed instantly. He smiled against her lips wickedly, then thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth. The combination of tastes they combined, the caresses of his tongue rubbing and dancing against hers made all the blood in her body rush down below.

She knew she was making a mistake but she didn't want to stop. His hands roamed down her sides and when he lifted her on the kitchen surface, she yelped. She pulled her hair loose from the ponytail, letting them hang freely on her shoulders. His mouth covered hers hungry and hot, biting down on her jaw while she dug nails in his skin.

Magnus left soft kisses from her jaw down to her neck, pushing her long hair aside when he assaulted her skin. The neck line of her shirt showed little of her nice black bra and he hardened in his pants.
Nice sexy lingerie always caught his attention, probably due to his mind liking the imagination game. Just enough to make visualizing easy.

To be continued...

*** To keep reading this story, download the ebook on Amazon for 0.99 (link in bio). All the money earned from the sales will be donated to the Kids who are suffering from cancer foundation in Estonia.***